The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Game changer. Today is where the shit really starts to hit the fan.

1 Like

It’s time for full lock down.

3 Likes

I think Leo has down well so far but now is the time.

191 increase and double deaths. Time to shut up. My own workplace is still going dispite confirmed case and several cases awaiting results

1 Like

He has kept us informed, but I dont think he has done great to stop the spread of the virus.

1 Like

Also st John’s in Limerick clearing out respite patients to care homes as they are expecting a huge jump this weekend. Need to free up beds to facilitate

It’s now or never we are in no mans land at the moment.

1 Like

Hon Monaghan.

@Chucks_Nwoko
@Tank

I was down at the big Tesco on the Headford Road this afternoon. A much more unpleasant experience than Dunnes Knocknacarra yesterday. Narrower aisles and people dawdling without seeming to be aware of the social distancing guidelines, either inside or outside the shop.

Sorted for groceries for now anyway, but I’ll be staying out of there in future.

1 Like

Cheltenham starting to show it’s ugly face?

1 Like

Those numbers this evening are a bit of a hammer blow.

3 Likes

most delivery slots are at 5-7 days so factor that in if you’re getting a delivery in.

We’lL all be filling one of these out by this day week

Kinda expected but still a shock to see.

mrs had to do it today.

It’s high but still within the range seen worldwide, up to a 60% increase is within the range. Several days at this level would be a real worry though.

Are we seeing the start of the post Cheltenham outbreak?

hold our nerve lads, it will get a lot worse, try to remain calm

3 Likes

Yeah it makes it difficult to stay out of shops for essentials like milk and bread and Tuborg.

1 Like