The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

I don’t drink coffee with weirdos who follow me around on the internet, thanks.

Sorry pal but the record shows you following me a lot more than me following you.

But if you ever decide to grow a pair of cojones and say all that stuff to my face I’ll still buy you a coffee in spite of your cyberstalking weirdness

I don’t think so, pal.

An awful lot of clowns with egg on their face.

Indeed. Imagine defending Trump firing his entire pandemic response unit like you and others here did.

To say that there are a lot brains smashed in with a crowbar on this forum is being kind.

@anon61878697 have you ever been?

Fellas praying they’re dead from it before released back to the family home. Have the bank account cleaned out to some tribe of brazzers after 2 weeks couped up inside with them

One confirmed in mater. We’re on lads, game on now

Denmark has reported its first case of coronavirus involving a man who had returned from a skiing holiday in northern Italy which has become a hotspot for the disease.

TY students all over the country will be riddled with this

Valencia v Atalanta in the Champions League has turned into the Coronavirus derby.

I’m revising this estimate down to within 5 days. I probably already have it. Fuckin wops.

Depending on your situation , it could swing from the luckiest to unluckiest event in your lifetime!

Source?

/original/3X/6/5/65b196f253a0a928679b71ebe60a18d1fdac7dc1.mp4

1 Like

First case confirmed in Northern Ireland.

#BREAKING Reports say at least one case of #coronavirus has been diagnosed in the north of Ireland

:tv:We’ll have the latest on #VMNews at 8

#CoronavirusOutbreak | #Covid19 https://twitter.com/VirginMediaNews/status/1233103964071170048/photo/1

I am the antidote

Corona virus