The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

:joy:

@Fitzy

Queuing, be the jaysus

Money down thereā€™ll be a case in ROI by this time next week that they cant identify the source of

TITANIC SINKING LADS ARE JOKING
WELL SEE WJOSE LAUGHING IN A MONTHS TIME

1 Like

At this stage everyone needs to accept they are going to be crippled with mild flu like symptoms.

Except for men in their sixties with co-morbidity. A good chunk of those lads are going to die unfortunately.

1 Like

One of these.

external-content.duckduckgo.com

Queuing is going to give them the corona virus sadly

We are all going to die.

1 Like

Heā€™s pulling those figures out of his arse. The phrases ā€œI thinkā€ and ā€œprobablyā€ should be scattered about in there liberally.

4 Likes

You can just put your balaclava on backwards mate.

2 Likes

gonna do a run on the pharmacy in Passage now.

No utility room?

A back kitchen?

1 Like

Wheres the broncho stop, the Vics, the Strepsils, the bottle of lucoā€¦

Youā€™re bringing knives to a gun fight lad

You got narky with me the last day but have to say thanks again. Youā€™d recommended masks for my daughter heading to Oz over Xmas. Bought a box em and didnā€™t she only forget to take them with her?

So Iā€™ve about 50 high quality masks thanks to you and her forgetfulness. Was going to make us a list of people I like to give them to. List coming nowhere near 50, struggling to make double figures after immediate family. Suppose Iā€™ll have to give 2 or 3 to some of the more preferred to get thru them

Mate, I didnā€™t get narky with you, oh sorry actually I did but misinterpreted what you said.
The face masks I recommended were for the smoke, should not be interpreted as an anti virus thing. P2 face masks will help with particulate matter for smoke, but the simple thing us face masks are utterly useless to protect you against a thing like Covid-19.

1 Like

Hope your daughter had a great time after mate.

1 Like