The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

I hope there wasn’t a teenage disco on over the weekend :fearful::fearful:

Doesn’t matter a Fuck who has it, it’s here… Just shoot the bastard.

2 Likes

Next big marker would probably be all the different sports clubs the individual kids would have been involved with outside the school and then the contact that brings back to numerous other schools and so and so on.
Presumably their trip took place over midterm so there has been a week of such contact.

Totally unrelated, its supposedly Ciaran Kilkennys alma mater or whatever the equivalent is As Gaeilge.

I doubt they knew this on departure

Well played @Batigol.

19 Likes

Almost a 50% increase overnight.

I think it’s obvious how this spread now. The first case was December 1 or earlier and the fucking Chinese initially sent out a message that it couldn’t be transmitted human to human. They knew as early as Jan 9 that it was a SARs like virus and spreading rapidly, and yet didn’t announce until Jan 20 that it was being transmitted human to human, and didn’t stop travel from Wuhan until Jan 23. At that stage 5 million had left Wuhan, game over.

3 Likes

If it is a child…and he is in hospital…youd question whether this whole “mild illness for younger people” is nonsense for these shores.

Of course they could be relatively ok and brought to hospital as a precaution or they might have an underlying sickness…but…

The first case was always going to be brought into a hospital, especially a child. You’d want to be cool out to be telling the wife “Arra he’ll be grand after a few days in bed”

4 Likes

We’ve been getting a daily update from someone who has the word “health” in their title, essentially always saying the same thing, wash your hands, sneeze into your elbow and, as always, avoid Chinese people. Email usually comes about 4pm. Still no email today

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

This lemon again. Always claiming random WhatsApps and tweets as “exclusives”

https://twitter.com/bigpauliedoyle/status/1234156345181511681?s=21

2 Likes

We are up to 13 new cases in the UK today alone. The cat is very much out of the bag I’m afraid. No way cheltenham goes ahead

I’m on the brink of stockpiling a few things here just in case. This is gonna affect a whole heap of shit now

1 Like

You should back that conviction on betfair.

2 Likes

North side schools going on skinning trips, by god the boom is back alright