The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The Aye-talians have ruined us all!

Is he not from Castleknock area? cc @Spidey

He went a gael school. I think that is it.

I have

3 Likes

Scoil Cathriona is right beside Na Fianna on mobhi rd. I’d say 80% of the students play for n.a. Fianna . Hard to see Na Fianna fulfilling any fixtures in the coming week.

Not the first time they’ve had a go at Europe

Yes that’s correct but probably the nearest reputable Gaelscoil.

Being in a school it ll affect sports clubs very quickly you imagine and its had a week to circulate.

Realistically a school environment is probably one of the worst outcomes in terms of the initial case as theres a plethora of potential pathways for contact .

Just thinking there were a few N.a. Fianna lads in the tunnel in omagh last night. They might have given the tyrone lads more than a fat lip.

1 Like

The Louvre in Paris, the world’s most visited museum, turned tourists away today after staff refused to work because of coronavirus fears, unions and management said.

Around 300 staff met in the morning and voted “almost unanimously” not to open, Christian Galani of the CGT labour union said.

By this afternoon, visitors were learning the news as they arrived at the entrance.

“We’re very disappointed,” said one tourist, part of an Italian group. “It was the perfect day to go to the museum,” he added under a steady drizzle of rain.

Big deal

I think a nice few from outside the immediate catchment area come into the school?

It’s a Gael scoil so that would be the case. The bulk of students would still be from the area though

RTE News still not naming the school :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If anyone is going to milk this situation its the Cheese eating surrender Monkeys!

Galway footballers?

2 Likes
3 Likes

You’re some dose

1 Like

ok, we’re teetering on the brink here now