Thefreekick in general

:joy:

Ah lovelyā€¦ I fucking detest boards.ie

No. Thatā€™s what makes it great.

Banned boards members on a spinoff for band users from Reddit. It looks mildly interesting but an awful lot of self-importance going on there too.

I just completed an online survey on the RTE website that popped up for GAA fans who live outside of Ireland. There was a question about my favoured sources of GAA news. In perusing the list provided with the obvious Rte, Gaa.ie, boards and joe.ie for fucks sake, I was most let down by the fact that TFK was not listed. Official Ireland clearly has a problem with the premier (and I mean premier you Tipp cunts) GAA / Conspiracy theory / Degenerate gambler forum going. I did of course list it in ā€œOtherā€, though felt disgusted at having to do so. Terribly disappointing, though not surprising. We are indeed the silent majority.

Dungeon

The love and honour of jaysus.

Great post and it badly needed to be said - @Rocko, up your game son.

If it wasnā€™t for TFK being mentioned in the Limerick GAA thread on Boards I wouldnā€™t have found the place. Happy I googled what TFK was and I ended up here :smirk:

:sunglasses:

I completed the survey as well. Gave tfk a reference.

What were they saying about TFK?

I didnā€™t say much, just referenced TFK to get a few hitsā€¦ I think thatā€™s the 20th poster I have brought to the site now - I deserve a promotion.

the discount on your subs should be enough for you

I was never informed about a discount :open_mouth:

might have been a promotional offer, for every user you bring in, you get a fiver off per month. Check it with Rocko.

The dirty fuckerā€¦

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?forum=269&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=TFK

Those Limerick bastards are obsessed with us ā€” that cunt @twiceasnice97 giving it the bigā€™un as well ā€¦ what was his mateā€™s name that posted here who had a run in with a priest in a basement ?

@ChocolateMice has been responsible for over 50 users on this board.

2 Likes

And the restā€¦