Thefreekick in general

As some of you may know, I was a little slow to the pick up of what TFK had to offer as I had only been informed of Beat The Bookies section when I initially joined. However I have spent the last 5 hours trawling thorugh the various threads and boards, absolutely fantastic reading, some intellectual witty and down right awful people on here, to say this place is entertaining would be a slight understatement. Surely TFK deserves a berth in the higher echelons of internet forums.

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 511509”]
As some of you may know, I was a little slow to the pick up of what TFK had to offer as I had only been informed of Beat The Bookies section when I initially joined. However I have spent the last 5 hours trawling thorugh the various threads and boards, absolutely fantastic reading, some intellectual witty and down right awful people on here, to say this place is entertaining would be a slight understatement. Surely TFK deserves a berth in the higher echelons of internet forums.
[/quote]We are the people!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Dunph makes this place, without this internet legend on board, it would be in more trouble than Harvey Norman.

Who are the awful people TTK?

My guess would be mbb, Kev and Fran(obviously).

Mac too maybe

1 Like

I don’t know where you’re picking that up from Lazarus, TTK and I get on famously on the beat the bookies board. One of the straighter bats around here.

Good to have you in here TTK.

What a lovely post that was. Bizarrely came up when I searched for “merrygoround” for some reason but it’s a beautiful sentiment and a compliment to each and every one of us on here.

:frowning:

It’s been fairly banterous of late I’d have to admit, when GGA season hits it becomes tedious seriously tedious on here though.

Anybody ever seen the down syndrome tiger?

:lol:

Brillliant.

Terrific. :lol:

Is there a more cynical , cantankerous, bitter bunch of cunts anywhere else on the internet ?

I think TFK makes you a cynical bastard

Fuck off with this like baiting shit.

there’s a spinoff boards.ie forum hosted on some site, cant think of the name of it right now, but it’s basically banned members from boards who set up their own forum and all they do is try find out users personal identities, post them online and generally have a place to discuss their racist and other views without being banned, again.

edit: here - https://voat.co/v/Boards. right craic there.

1 Like

Im delighted with the level of general bile on the forum recently. A lot of personal and uncalled for attacks and its not even gga season. The site is ticking over nicely.

2 Likes