Thing ireland got from Aussie land. Lets go Aussie

@croppy_boy @ChocolateMice @carryharry @glasagusban @thedancingbaby

1 Like

Should that not be the other way around Joe? It’s been a bit of a one way thing between both countries really…we dump our crims and general low life scum over there and they sell us Home and Away…Ireland the clear winner.

3 Likes

Some of the finest posters in tfk have also taken the best of their women too and brought them over here.

1 Like

Kylie.

Lock the thread.

Taken? Brought? We have sex traffickers posting here? Name the bastards…

Define Limerick Joe? I’m not sure we have the technology to transport a whole geological chunk of this rock to another rock on the other side of the planet…It’s not like in Clare where you can walk with your mud hut on your back to another patch of mud.

1 Like

Jobs

Aussie rules

Yes…you Clare lads are after our jabs.

Would I do that take limerick money and live here in clare :grinning:

Yes, Joe…you do it every day.

Swing low, sweet chariot …

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy brought the Fixie craze back to O’Ireland

He did in his hoop…

1 Like

You insular cunt.

Insolent?

Meh. What were we talking about again?

How is my LK pal? When ye off to Weirdo Land?

When I land work, pal…Haven’t been overly looking as i’ve been doing a bit of teaching/preparing to defend thesis but i imagine it will be crimbo. (eeek)

I’m not sure I ever want to go to Australia. Is it worth a 3-4 week holiday, guys? I haven’t learnt anything about it from my Facebook pals over the years.

No.

What sector are you looking to get into, mate? Good luck with the thesis. I hope not to read an Irish Times column on your struggles in finding employment in Cork.