Thing ireland got from Aussie land. Lets go Aussie

I have a part time lecturing contract at present but no pay over crimbo or summer ain’t no joke…you know what I mean?

If you need a sub, let me know pal.

I am a very successful businessman so throwing a few grand at one of my besties wouldn’t be an issue. xxxx

Aww thanks hun.

You’re a fail safe investment pet.

im going for a month at christmas

huzzah

1 Like

I was there for about a month over Christmas 2002/03. Took in the 4th & 5th test of the Ashes tour. I wouldn’t be rushing back there again. They’re an uncouth and backward lot.

1 Like

good you didnt bottle the holiday like you did the marathon

2 Likes

Wrong thread to be talking about marathon running. There’s a dedicated marathon running thread.

Speaking of bottling it in relation to Australia, what did you make of the sissies of an Australian cricket team (who I understand you support) pulling out of their tour to Bangladesh yesterday?

Its definitely worth it mate

2 Likes

You mug.

Have you ever been?

Yes…I cut a planned 5 weeks short by 3 weeks and fucked back to Asia instead. A fucking shithole full of wankers. The Ozzie’s are also cunts.

Honeymoon

It’s a pity you didn’t enjoy it, pal.

How could anyone enjoy it? The cities are shite, the people are cunts… Barrier coast aside the place is hell on earth. South America is the spot for anyone wanting an extended vacation.

That’s a very narrow minded view which is not typical of you. There are many who’d say that Limerick is an utter shithole full of scumbag cunts but it’s not a view that everybody shares. I suppose it’s a case of each to their own really and Australia just wasn’t your cup of tea.

Limerick is a shit hole full of scumbags, just like Australia, pal. I know a country lad like yourself is easily impressed but Australia and Australians are a horrible horrible shower/country.

But you’re a country lad too?

Me bollox.

Choco knows the score.

Some nice countryside here and there, but the cities are shit. Wouldn’t be a bad place to visit if you could get rid of the Aussies first.

1 Like