Things I learned today (Part 1)

Whilst having a bowel movement in the toilet on an Irish Rail commuter train, I learned that my fart is potent enough to set off the smoke detector.

“Please extinguish your cigarette. A member of staff has been alerted.”

4 Likes

There is about a mile of track that genuinely is still flooded, it’s in a little valley surrounded by solid rock and the water has nowhere to go.

What, in Christ, have you been eating?

High-fibre diet of late. No reason for alarm (if you’ll pardon the pun).

High-fibre or high-calibre?

If your Nat King can produce smoke capable of activating a detector, it’s in a circus you should be.

1 Like

Unreal.

:scream:
I’m more disgusted that you took a dump on one of our disease ridden trains. I’d sooner shit myself.

2 Likes

You’d defecate in your yids? On public transport? Out of some unfounded and irrational fear of catching a germ off a toilet seat? And you’re disgusted at me?! You’re an animal!

You’re more likely to pick something up on the farm than one of our pristine public rail lavatories. For shame.

1 Like

I’d take a dip in the slurry tank first.

1 Like

Be sure to have someone record it and post to youtube afterward for lolz.

1 Like

Rae’s Creek
Rae’s Creek cuts across the southeastern corner of the Augusta National property. It flows along the back of the 11th green, in front of the 12th green, and ahead of the 13th tee. This is the lowest point in elevation of the course. The Hogan and Nelson Bridges cross the creek after the 12th and 13th tee boxes, respectively. The creek was named after former property owner John Rae, who died in 1789.

What they omit is:

John Rae was a convicted murderer and slave owner from Co. Down.

Keeping it Masters related, the room where they present the winner with the green jacket is named Butlers Cabin in honour of JP Manus’s 2007 Irish Grand National winning horse.

7 Likes

That’s called a lake.

They said on the radio last week that so long as the weather improved they hope to have it open in a month :grinning: Won’t be opening any time soon so after that weekend.

A phenomenal waste of money. There should be an enquiry into how so many fuck ups were made.

Are ya right there Michael, are ya right?

In 2016 no team has scored more Premier League goals than Liverpool’s 28.

All Bar the top two or three F1 drivers have to pay to drive the cars. In the region of 20 million pa. :fearful:

It’s not quite like that, they don’t pay it themselves, they bring sponsors with them who pay their salaries and more basically. If you aren’t sponsor friendly you have to be an exceptional driver to get a seat.

You could say the same for most sports I suppose, the likes of Ronaldo are worth so much because of their brand as much as their football.

its easier to watch sports taking place in the southern hemisphere if you are located in the northern hemisphere

2 Likes

Life hasn’t gone awfully well for Jake Lloyd since Star Wars

The former child star has been behind bars for nearly 10 months. He was arrested in June after a high-speed police chase in South Carolina and charged with failing to stop for officers, resisting arrest, reckless driving and driving without a license, Lloyd, now 27, has been moved from jail to a psychiatric facility following his diagnosis.

The actor’s mother, Lisa Riley, told TMZ that authorities discovered he suffers from the mental disorder and needed professional help. Lisa reportedly spoke with Jake last week and can already see major improvements in his personality. The website also reported that as of now there is no scheduled release date, and his family is focused on his health.