Things I learned today (Part 1)

John Treacy and Lionel Ritchie did a duet of"All night long"?

1 Like

Yeah. It was unreal

2 Likes

And the montage with Sinatra singing “my way’”

Eastenders are filming an abroad episode thing in dunmore east. Rumour of @Fagan_ODowd having a celeb style walk on have not been confirmed.

6 episodes. Called Redwater.

Yeah someone I know is working on it and was telling me about it today. Big buzz around seemingly. Should do wonders for tourism once it airs!

1 Like

Is there a part in it for an ageing gangland getaway driver with various axes to grind?

4 Likes

They already have a baldy cunt in it

Today we learned that Martin O’Neill is doing his best to ‘raise awareness’ on behalf of the gay community during the Euro Championship.

Pub in Passage east is emblazoned with the phrase “Welcome to Redwater”

Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy both sat on the Leicester subs bench when they lost that insane play-off semi-final to Watford in 2013.

Three years later they’ll likely be starting alongside each other for England in the European Championship.

Brezzie and Rozzie are still friends …which is quite touching!

Kyle Lafferty is married to a sister of Darren O’Dea’s wife.

Only two countries (Austria and Wales) were got spot on by the 2016 Panini sticker album.

England, Russia, Spain and Germany top the list of players included in the album but not the squad.

Players missing from the Euro 2016 squads:
England (6): Phil Jones, Luke Shaw, Leighton Baines, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Theo Walcott and Danny Welbeck
Germany (6): Matthias Ginter, Erik Durm, Ilkay Gundogan, Christoph Kramer, Marco Reus and Max Kruse
Russia (6): Oleg Kuzmin, Yuri Zhirkov, Igor Denisov, Alan Dzagoev, Denis Cheryshev and Aleksandr Kerzhakov
Spain (6): Dani Carvajal, Isco, Santi Cazorla, Juan Mata, Diego Costa and Paco Alcacer
Croatia (5): Dejan Lovren, Marko Leskovic, Josip Pivaric, Mario Pasalic and Alen Halilovic
Italy (5): Andrea Pirlo, Claudio Marchisio, Marco Verratti, Roberto Soriano and Giacomo Bonaventura
Portugal (5): Fabio Coentrao, Andre Andre, Miguel Veloso, Danny and Bernardo Silva
Switzerland (5): Timm Klose, Gokhan Inler, Pajtim Kasami, Valentin Stocker and Josip Drmic
Turkey (5): Serdar Aziz, Ersan Gulum, Emre Tasdemir, Gokhan Tore and Umut Bulut
France (4): Raphael Varane, Mamadou Sakho, Lassana Diarra and Mathieu Valbuena
Poland (4): Lukasz Szukala, Pawel Olkowski, Maciej Rybus and Sebastian Mila
Romania (4): Florin Gardos, Paul Papp, Alexandru Maxim and Constantin Budescu
Belgium (3): Vincent Kompany, Nicolas Lombaerts and Nacer Chadli
Czech Republic (3): Vaclav Prochazka, Vaclav Pilar and Matej Vydra
Iceland (3): Solvi Ottesen, Rurik Gislason and Vidar Orn Kjartansson
Sweden (3): Mikael Antonsson, Pierre Bengtsson and Ola Toivonen
Ukraine (3): Edmar, Oleh Gusev and Artem Kravets
Northern Ireland (2): Chris Brunt and Liam Boyce
Albania (1): Berat Djimsiti
Hungary (1): Adam Bogdan
Republic of Ireland (1): Marc Wilson
Slovakia (1): Erik Sabo
Austria (0)
Wales (0)

Rod Stewart to be knighted in the Birthday Honours List…

“wake up Lizzie I think I’ve got something to say to you”

1 Like

The nail gun seems to have ousted the dagger as the weapon of choice in Limerick

You don’t hear dagger used much these days, reminiscent of Dick Turpin or something.

Anyway what’s this about the nailguns?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/man-nails-surgically-removed-feet-8058629

Ah yes, the case involving the noted humanitarian and guardian angel to Limerick’s wrong side of the tracks youth.

What a guy