Things I learned today (Part 1)

What’s the record for non humans?

1 Like

I once folded the 09/07 phone book in half 6 times, but the 7th was just beyond me. I was out of my face on booze and pills at the time.

The robot who folded the paper in half 42 times and climbed onto the moon I assume.

I’ve been fairly disappointed with the level of pedantic humour here lately.

Giraffes drink each others piss.

The two boys in fast n loud used to be in overhaulin.

James Woods, pictured, has an IQ of 184.

Impressive!

So do the Germans.

5 Likes

He comes across as a right weirdo in family guy

2 Likes

What if you folded the Iron twenty times as well?

That’s like the old tale of the Indian fella who invented chess and gifted it to the King. The King was so delighted with the game he told him he could have what he wanted.
The Indian fella being a right smart type says he only wants the amount of grains of wheat you’d get if you started with just one grain in the first square and doubled it for each square.
No bother says the King (probably thinking to himself this lad isn’t as smart as we thought), and sent the lads off to get him that amount from the store. The lads come back after they go way and work it out and say sure we haven’t that much wheat in the World.
The King says aren’t you a right fucker to your man and either has him killed for being a smart cunt, or makes him his adviser depending on which version you prefer

https://youtu.be/kRAEBbotuIE

2 Likes

I read that as well the other day when I’d had my mind blown by the paper thing.
This exponential growth thing is fucked up.

Appreciate that @anon67715551, that one deserved the 10th.

Hope the trip went well.

one of the best-selling drugs of all time, used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure—was isolated from the venom of a Brazilian pit viper

EBay to leave El Paso

Dublin Airport was bombed in the 70’s and there was a fatality

Some people hate the smell of slurry

Pat Hickey was arrested before for doing a legged on a cab fare.

2 Likes

Some people hate the smell of silage