Things I learned today (Part 1)

I’d share @TreatyStones’ levels of paranoia when it comes to Google.

1 Like

Of course. There’s a function on the iphone that tells you everywhere you’ve been with the phone.

Lot to be said for a Nokia 3210.

2 Likes

Also based on Waze which they own

TUM = Sean Dunne

Developer Sean Dunne has launched an extraordinary attack on the officials administering his dual bankruptcy in Ireland and the United States, accusing both them and his main creditors, the Ulster Bank and Nama of relying on a “narrative fallacy” in an effort “to vindicate their theory” on his agreement to transfer €100m in assets to his wife, Gayle

1 Like

COTY contender yet again.

A guard gets 34 days annual leave per year

And now they are going to get a bonus for every days leave :grinning:

They do work shite unsociable hours though. I’ll take my 22 days a year to guarentee off my weekends

1 Like

I like the 6 days work, 4 off approach

Yeah not bad, Each to their own i guess.

Particularly when, outside of some of the lads working in inner city areas, the word work is a very loose term.

1 Like

We have very few garda on here which puts them a few points ahead of all other professions represented.

Pat McDonagh forecourt efforts are way ahead of the Applegreen equivalent

Is the new one opened on the galway dublin road yet

There is one open in Kiltullagh

The N17 seems to be coming along well,when can i expect my journey north to the homeland to be shortened ?There seems to be a lot ofbig roadwork going on in galway these days,how are ye gettin so much cash?These cunts in limerick cant even get a few bob to fill in a few potholes

I hear it’s ahead of schedule Massey. Ambitious bet would be Christmas 2017 for completion.

Some of the roads are in shite down here too. Though we have a councillor down our way who is improving things.

Big job goin on the galway side of ballindine too,will they open the new road in sections?i see parts of it are tarmaced already,the tuam bypass looks to be nearly finished.That would save me 10 minutes at least.Have a word with someone will ye.

1 Like

The Dáil can’t begin without the reading of the Dáil Prayer by the Ceann Comhairle.