Things I learned today (Part 1)

Iā€™m buggered if I know

4 Likes

Did you attend?

I failed the entrance examination

1 Like

:joy:

Eric Clapton was a national front racist.

cc @mick_jones

Thereā€™s a female wrestler called Becky Lynch who is from Limerick, a big deal in that world apparently

Sheā€™s up there with Terry Wogan and Blindboy Bagface as one of Limericks greatest entertainers

1 Like

If we can get her to die in the ring this year our hurlers will have their motivation for the year.

4 Likes

Sheā€™s actually a 2nd cousin of Cian Lynch

Iā€™ll go get an alsatian and some lingerie so.

1 Like

She is a niece of Fidelma, who used to be in Glenroe.

She had a sister was twice as good only she couldnā€™t stay away from the drink.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s Jewish and her family were run out of Limerick.

Savage underage wrestler she was. Went off the rails when she went to college.

1 Like

ok @Mac , lets not repeat someone elseā€™s quip

6 Likes

Just giving you your daily quota of handy likes buddy.

1 Like

I actually learned this at the weekend but Iā€™m going to post it anyway. Iā€™d heard of the Amritsar massacre but never new the details of it.

Iā€™ve gone and hit the post button by accident but Iā€™ll edit to add to it.

Anyway some cunt colonel -Dyer- turned up to a peaceful protest in India in 1916 and ordered his soldiers to open fire to disperse the crowd. He was educated in Ireland the cunt. After wards he said: ā€œI think it quite possible that I could have dispersed the crowd without firing but they would have come back again and laughed, and I would have made, what I consider, a fool of myself.ā€ Dyer further stated his belief that the crowd was one of ā€œrebels who were trying to isolate my forces and cut me off from other supplies. Therefore, I considered it my duty to fire on them and to fire wellā€. The latter about being cut off from supplies was a load of shite of course. He didnā€™t tend to the sounded after, not his job he reckoned. There were Irish soldiers involved too.

Anyway, his defence of murdering 500 unarmed people reminded me of the kind of shite @anon7035031 would come out with to defend cops in the US shooting unarmed black people.

1 Like

Theresa May is 6 foot tall.

1 Like

We have covered this twice before on tfk.

The officer was schooled in midleton and the civil servant who backed him was from a tipp farming family.

1 Like

I mustnā€™t have been paying attention.

1 Like