Things I learned today (Part 1)

A summer by the sea is fucking great lads.

4 Likes

I prefer to pitch the tent in different places around the country, honest to God I couldnā€™t hack a summer in a caravan anywhere

Alfe Inge Haalandā€™s son is a professional footballer, but more interestingly he scored 9 goals in a 12-0 World Cup u20 win against Honduras today

Thereā€™s plenty of fellas try to keep themselves uber busy so as not to confront the reality of themselves. A summer by the sea chills everyone the fuck out. Get down to zero pace of life. Iā€™ll be doing a week of it in Sligo in July to go with my 2 weeks here. I wish it was more but sure what can you do.

1 Like

@Funtime and some other envirorepublicans will be paying you a visit if you keep posting like this you gas guzzling cunt.

Whereā€™s here?
Iā€™ll have about a month by the seaside again this year but itā€™ll be four weeks in four different places, each to their own but I prefer it that way.

Here is the south of France at the moment. I just got attacked by a finch of some sort. Absolutely epic.

3 Likes

Folks had one in sandy lane ,Banna strand,arrived with my 5 kids/ missus,all babas,long fucking drive from Derry in the early 80s,guess what the old bollox who owned the field got his dates mixed up,crafty cunt was renting it out on the sly- tears and roaring sorted it

Having seen that tattoo Iā€™m not surprised to hear you grew up in a caravan

8 Likes

Hound of Ulster bud , not me the tat

1 Like

Pal of mine has a mobile in the park behind the Spinnaker in Dunmore. Absolutely loves it. 2 minutes walk to the beach. 1 minute to the Spinnaker. Commutes to and from Kilkenny from May to August. He has the life of Reilly with it.

1 Like

I like the sea but I fucking hate sand.

You could try the Cliffs of Moher?

1 Like

I prefer the spot up the coast

2 Likes

whereā€™s that?

Kilkee

Iā€™ve been in the area but donā€™t know it well. I thought Kilkee was south of Moher.

Depends where you start from.

Ok explain

Have you not figured it out yet, down means up in certain parts of the country. Cork people for example saying they went down to Limerick.