Things I learned today (Part 1)

One of these lads that lives in the shadows and has carved out a niche criticising every aspect of Irish rugby. He comments about Dublin and Conor McGregor too but Irish rugby opponents are his real passion. His research for articles can be found on the anti rugby thread. Last week Christmas came early for him and a lot of people were eating humble pie.

We could probably work out fairly easily what Ewan’s TFK profile is. Just check for all the pro-Sevco trolls that there have been over the years. There can’t have been that many.

You would probably have to trawl through material from a couple of servers ago when Rangers were last a viable successful team for any pro servco commentary. A lot of information lost in those knowledge transfers.

How do you say in Portuguese, I’ve been awkward cunt all my life, just to be an awkward cunt

1 Like

@Ewan

1 Like

I’d say the barman didn’t give a toss really

1 Like

I cannot even point to Ewans utterances anymore on Rugby to other people for fear they will dismiss his opinions as being the musings of an awkward fucker. It loses its sheen.

Sure none of that conversation ever happened.

1 Like

A non entity then?

1 Like

Gary Numan is older than Gary Oldman

4 Likes

Ayers Rock is out of bounds to climbers

Welcome to two months ago.

Myself and @GeoffreyBoycott have written a few gentle mock pro-Rangers posts over the years, if you can find them

1 Like

TNH territory methinks .

:roll_eyes:

U.S. Bacon Pile Is Biggest in 48 Years, But May Start to Ebb - Bloomberg

1 Like

How all cork people are so sneaky and snide.

3 Likes

I find the opposite. I find they’ve a tendency to be brutally, painfully honest. Almost naive

Na they are a sneaky and snide bunch. I hope cork gets flooded again this winter.

1 Like

Cork people are the finest

Always great fun at matches, quite like Armagh and Tyrone people

The last time I was there I went to Jackie Lennox’s chipper

Everybody in the place seemed to know each other and they were cracking jokes left right and centre with each other

I half expected Christy Ring and Seanie O’Leary to drop by and sing the Boys of Fairhill, such was the old style craic in the place

And the grub was top notch

I walked back into town and there were young women sitting at the front window of a pub, beckoning at me to come in

I mean I was only walking past on the pavement and had a raging cold and sore throat on me

I didn’t go in

4 Likes

Lennox’s is a grand chipper but it’s a bolox queuing that long .