Things I learned today (Part 1)

Rich from the man researching stats on boys of various ages.

Are there other names you stalk through the decades?

One age only, can you not process information.

Now kindly cease with faux attempts at one-upmanship.

1 Like

You tracked boys born in 2001 and were of playing senior cup so around 17 years of age.

That female teacher who got banged up for defilement could have done with your sleuthing.

You’re some donkey.

1 Like

He is. He’s done great work for the Trinity College Centre for people with intellectual disabilities and also for the Belvedere Youth Club

https://www.tcd.ie/tcpid/news/

1 Like

Sweetcorn doesn’t exist in nature.

It is a mutant strain, first identfied in a gene bank of mutant corn seeds in the 1950s.

Where did most of these accessions come from? A by product of atomic weapons testing in the Pacific in the 1940s.

It’s basically vegan Godzilla.

I don’t think it has any nutritional value
 Goes in sweetcorn, comes out sweetcorn

2 Likes

Bit of class about him

Shane Long has a son called Jax.

His career has gone down the Jax anyway

I wonder what name Long will think of should little Jax have a cistern

4 Likes

Cause that’s where he was conceived apparently. Like the Beckham’s calling the son Brooklyn.

1 Like

I think it was Romeo Beckham who was named after where he was conceived

In an Alfa Romeo?

1 Like

Should have called him myles

1 Like

Whigfield did a dance cover of Wham’s classic ‘Last Christmas’.

It does not sound good.

1 Like

I’ve started listening to Malcolm Gladwells podcasts. They are interesting enough to be fair.
Anyway I found out today that Vassar has only 2,500 students in the whole college, Boudin even less. That blew my mind. I’ve heard of these colleges and they are smaller than some secondary schools.
There are more people in UL than Yale. But Yale has an endowment of $29bn. The state’s is mental really

2 Likes

Nick Mason has one of possibly the most beautiful cars ever made.

Having paid 37k for it back in the 80’s, it is now apparently worth oiro £50 million, and has apparently made him more money (if he sold it), than pink Floyd.

2 Likes

Nice looking car to be fair

1 Like

There were several potential threads I could’ve landed this into, the roaster thread, twitter, club championships or Tipp gaa but I think this one suits it best.

1 Like