Things I learned today (Part 1)

If you hold the up button and the rewind button on a firestick, you get access to a menu that allows you to change the video resolution and cut out any "jumpiness " in the picture. I’m a fucking tech wizard lads

1 Like

Ex Celtic boss Wim Jansen lined out for Feyenoord against Celtic in 1970 European Cup final.

Olivia d’Abo played the role of Karen Arnold, Kevin Arnold’s older rebellious teenage sister in The Wonder Years.

She also played the role of Garths love interest Betty Jo in Wayne’s World 2

3 Likes

And a first cousin (once removed) of the beour from The Living Daylights

1 Like

Kerry fellas have some bollox putting this pish stained effort up on fine deal ffs haven’t seen anything as bad since living in Crucklewood in digs generations ago

Have a look at Facebook marketplace. Some great stuff on there as it’s free to put up an ad

2 Likes

Not on FB , gave it up years ago, so stuck with Adverts.ie and DD and second hand furniture stuff

Its a goldmine. Only reason I’m still on it. Got some great stuff on it and it’s hilarious some of the shit people try to flog. Way better than adverts

1 Like

Hard to believe its lasted 25 days there.

Just cause you’re doing up your sitting room, stop advertising your throw-aways here.

1 Like

Arnold Schwarzenegger has an IQ of 135.

1 Like

Unreal dodgy bastards there’ though :flushed:

1 Like

Ah well

Any excuse to post this

1 Like

Looks like a promo for True Detective 8.

1 Like

Fixed

That so called protective stuff

Would have been close to a murder alright if the whures were still there when I came back