Things I learned today (Part 1)

That’s the way they left it before the cunts covered it the next day with that yella stuff

What’s going on?
Did you get a stove put into your bathroom or something?

2 Likes

There’s an idea, wet room,sorry I started

I made the mistake of letting Kerry electricians and plumbers in, from Tralee, Celtic something or other

At least on Facebook you can look them up first

1 Like

Some cunt of parking. It’s a tight enough road when busy

1 Like

That guy I pictured in the Dublin ref car I didn’t mean to post , he was having a slash in public in hindsight maybe he’s got a medical condition but no prob to him

Are you alright?

Is that rhetorical?

Perfecto

You?

1 Like

I deleted the pic obviously of a guy pissing in public just got out of the car in front of me and took the lad out and let flow that normal up your neck of the woods I take it?:flushed:

Jan Jongbloed was the reasonably eccentric goalkeeper for the Netherlands in the 1974 and 1978 World Cups. His son Eric also a goalkeeper was killed by a lightning strike while playing a match in 1984.

1 Like

:rofl: terrific turn of phrase

Reasonably eccentric and his son is electric.

2 Likes

He wouldn’t have been in the same league of eccentricity as Ramon Quiroga or Rene Higuita

2 Likes

now that you mention it that’s another thing wrong with modern soccer, goalies all used to be tapped in to head to varying degrees, now they’re all boring, well adjusted humans for the most part

3 Likes

He’s electric he’s from a family full of reasonably eccentrics

6 Likes

All good hereabouts, just checking on you. Lads of your age and backgrounds need an eye kept on them off and on. :wink:

2 Likes