Things I learned today (Part 1)

He’s got 3 of them apparently.

I like the cut of this guy’s jibe

1 Like

1 Like

It is possible to eat 76 hotdogs and buns in 10 minutes.

1 Like

The plunger and shit shovel get some workout in his bathroom

2 Likes

Would he have a few onions on them?

Lubed up with ketchup and mustard

That lad is a professional competitive eating champion

From Wiki:

Chestnut, a San Jose State University student, entered the competitive eating scene in 2005 with a break-out performance in the deep-fried asparagus eating championship, in which he beat high-ranked eater Rich LeFevre by eating 6.3 pounds (2.9 kg) of asparagus in 11.5 minutes.

I wonder how would you find out you can eat loads of hotdogs in a few minutes. Is it like when a bowl of new potatoes is thrown in front of you and you just can’t stop

2 Likes

I thought he’d be bigger.

100kg but he’s 6’2.

If that doesn’t give Rafa the motivation he needs nothing will

Fucking giraffes dominating the competitive eating scene with their boring play. He’s no good away from Cooney Island either

The Cliffs Of Insanity in ‘The Princess Bride’ are the cliffs of moher. Pretty obvious when you look at it now but was news to me.

The crowd noise at the start of “Three Lions” is Danish supporters - to be precise, Brondby supporters at the UEFA Cup tie at Anfield on Halloween night 1995. Liverpool’s defeat that night was the start of “Black November”.

1 Like

I remember it well. Pretty sure Gangsta’s Paradise was top of the charts for one week around the time.

The recipe for Chartreuse as in Green Chartreuse is known to only 3 people in the world. Those 3 people are monks of the Grand Chartreuse monastery in France and one of them must die before the recipe is passed on to another monk!

3 Likes

What if they all died at the same time? In a car crash or something?