Things I learned today (Part 1)

How is that strange?

Nadal is the cleanest man in tennis, his record is unblemished.

Juve never fed their players drugs.

Messi was fed PEDs when he was a kid, that is irrefutable, itā€™s in the public domain and it is not denied.

You can sling your mud elsewhere but thatā€™s what is.

[QUOTE=ā€œNembo Kid, post: 1154951, member: 2514ā€]How is that strange?

Nadal is the cleanest man in tennis, his record is unblemished.

Juve never fed their players drugs.

Messi was fed PEDs when he was a kid, that is irrefutable, itā€™s in the public domain and it is not denied.

You can sling your mud elsewhere but thatā€™s what is.[/QUOTE]
The court of cassation affirmed the guilty verdicts but found that the statute of limitations had passed so there was systemic doping at juve

:rolleyes:

Lies.

Lies.[/QUOTE]
Thereā€™s only one liar here and its you. Any self respecting Romanists would rather die than supporting juve

You donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about.

Roma need a strong Juve. Domestically we will always have a stern dislike but I will ALWAYS back an Italian team in Europe.

[QUOTE=ā€œNembo Kid, post: 1154976, member: 2514ā€]You donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about.

Roma need a strong Juve. Domestically we will always have a stern dislike but I will ALWAYS back an Italian team in Europe.[/QUOTE]
Nonsense, totti disagrees with you

Joe McKennaā€™s last game for Offaly was the 1972 defeat to Laois. He went on to win the 1973 All Ireland with Limerick.

His wikipedia incidentally is wildly inaccurate and has been edited in a bizarre manner.

Jean-Marc Bosman is now unemployed and living on 570 Euros per month.

[QUOTE=ā€œmyboyblue, post: 1156103, member: 180ā€]Joe McKennaā€™s last game for Offaly was the 1972 defeat to Laois. He went on to win the 1973 All Ireland with Limerick.

His wikipedia incidentally is wildly inaccurate and has been edited in a bizarre manner. [/QUOTE]
Waaaahhheeeeeyyy
Elvis ainā€™t dead.

Mac, middling TFK poster has a Topaz loyalty card

Huh?

Middling? A bit generous

They contractors on the Gort tuam motorway cannot get their hands on enough fellas with trucks to draw in stone for the road.

Is it bypassing Limerick or Galway?

The pike in Lough Gur are massive.

:smiley:

Donā€™t be listening to that fuckin apeā€¦ the lady of the lake wouldnā€™t let any pike in the lough ffs.

Donā€™t be listening to that fuckin apeā€¦ the lady of the lake wouldnā€™t let any pike in the lough ffs.[/QUOTE]

That polak Balbec ates them all when heā€™s home for Christmas

Havenā€™t been home for Christmas for years. I get them sent over by my minions.

And he also took the swans. Hope Aine gets him

I still see one or two swans around lads, in this weather the eastern european women in Limerick are a joy to behold.

Fuck the swans, vicious fuckers anyway.