Things I learned today (Part 2)

Ian Wright Wright Wright

1 Like

The Governor of Punjab during the 1919 Amritsar Massacre was O’Dwyer from Limerick Junction.

There are people who identify as Furries and others as Quadrupes (I had to look up the word)

My niece is back in school since last week. I was asking her how she was getting on as she is in with a different class to last year.

She say she is getting on fine and that there are some weird people in the class.
One girl said she was a quad something or other. That she thinks she is a dog or something and she spend all day Friday crawling around the school yard.:joy:
Another two girls said they were Furries.
What’s that I asked. They think they are an animal or something she said. She didn’t really know.

I had no idea what that meant either so I had to look it.

My sister over head us talking and chimed in that these girls are now looking for litter trays to be put in the toilets for themselves.

My niece also said one of the girls in the class said she likes other girls. The teacher didn’t even question her on it.

These kids are all in 6th class.

Tell me you’re on the windup here……:open_mouth::eyes:

No sadly I am not. Unless my niece was.:joy: .

That’s the world @glasagusban @Malarkey @Cheasty and @backinatracksuit wanted, now we all have to live in it.

14 Likes

The San Paulo stadium in Naples is now called after Diego Maradona.

2 Likes

Otherkins/ trans species.

It’s a thing alright - they identify as non human

1 Like

God you really are a wannabe Brit aren’t you?

1 Like

Would they make good soldiers?

Little Hasbulla fella is 19 and a dwarf.

Magic Johnson came out of retirement and played for the Lakers 5 years after retiring.

This revolut banking system is a great job lads. Only found out about it from the wife

2 Likes

Been using this a while and find it very handy in Windows 10 anyway.

To return to the home screen in Win10, rather than minimising all the open windows, move the cursor to the very bottom right of the screen and left click.

Handy for auld lads like me used to launching programs (apps) from the home screen.

I’d say she only told you to get the referral money.

7 Likes

In 1953 Britain built 250,000 council houses.

The queen owns/owned every dolphin in the UK

2 Likes

The cork boys are very touchy about hoggie not getting an all Ireland medal yet

2 Likes

She even bought one off ray finkel/Lois einhorn to show how progressive she was.

That oul’ coot David Attenborough is still alive (96). I was watching him there on the Beeb in the knowledge that the programme was yonks old but he’s been a marvellous presenter for decades.

@locke

5 Likes