Things I learned today (Part 1)

Michael Duignan is a nephew of former government press secretary Sean Diggy Duignan

I wonder does Diggy have Sky Sports?

4 Likes

1974 - Michael Gaughan dies on hunger strike at Parkhurst Prison in England

2 Likes

Didn’t know that

1 Like

a8959a91d3d34123e8de1ad72545b6b5

1 Like

The hero of the ‘War on Drugs’ clique, Adam Granduciel, is married to Jane from Breaking Bad.

1 Like

He should be in the people who smell thread.

Jane from Breaking Bad is an avid knitter.

Things I learned today :+1: Aldi has lovely jacket spuds-7 minutes later you’re slapping on a bit of butter- +pepper​:+1::+1:

Mystery surrounds the death of Noa Pothoven who tried to be euthanised

JUNE 6, 2019 5:05AM

Got this on twitter awful sad stuff- young girl literally starved herself to death after the Dutch government refused her euthanasia request- raped and molested as a young teen ,worth a Google to see what the fall out of sexual crime can do to a human being :thinking::thinking: awful sad reading

I’ll give you something you learned today…

Do you see the address bar at the top of your internet page? Where it says “https://tfk. etc”. Well if you copy that on your Examiner or Times web pages instead of trying to copy the actual article itself, the whole article will then post up on here when you paste it in. So people will actually see the article you are talking about and not have to google it themselves.

6 Likes

You’re at nothing trying to explain it to this guy.

1 Like

Cathal mccarron is being “cured of his homosexuality” by tyrone football management.

2 Likes

ah I just thought a friendly bit of advice might help him with the INTERNET. Its a tough old place to learn new stuff.

1 Like

Huh?

Don’t be so smarmy, it’s unseemly.

2 Likes

Have a look over on the Israel Folau thread.

Mickey Harte is pulling out all the stops this year