Things that are right

Well done

2 Likes

I saw a documentary about that place a few years back.
Lunatics

good enough for the stupid bastards

2 Likes
2 Likes

Brilliant piece that. There’s nothing like sport to unite people. The Mayo accent on the Pakistani chap is as west as there is. Heartwarming stuff.

This is as good a place as any, the person in question hasn’t made any request for this to be made public or otherwise but it deserves some recognition.
as some will know myself and @Nembo_Kid had a bet on the football game on Saturday, when I contacted him re the settlement of the debt he asked me to contribute to a charity of MY choice and that he would match my donation, stunning display of generosity and all that is good about TFK, me and him have had a fractious relationship in the past and I hope this continues :face_with_raised_eyebrow: hopefully we’ll be at each others throats within a week but I wouldn’t have the heart for it today, well done fella :ok_hand:
Because it’s on TFK the one that sprung to mind was @Locke and his cycle for Down Syndrome Ireland, he has been collecting for a while and is doing very well, he is still taking donations if you contact him by PM, I have donated 100e this morning for Nembo

38 Likes

great to see my two favourite posters getting on so well and the pure top class man that we all know Nembo is

2 Likes

Informing the youngsters you are training that you are going to curl a ball through a narrow gate from 30 yards away and absolutely nailing it.

10 Likes

Cúl Camp? :thinking:

No, training yesterday morning

Going to collect my beloved dog now guys

10 Likes

Around €250 donated for the Tour de Munster event and Down syndrome Ireland so far by TFKrs. UNRALE lads, thanks so much and keep it coming.

2 Likes

I’ll fire in a few bob. Mind you it won’t be the big boy money that @backinatracksuit and @Nembo_Kid deal in. PM me the details

What’s the donation page again, bro?

Throw up a link @Locke

When is the event on Locke?

Throw up the link

Pm him for the link, there’s info that @Locke may not want publicly broadcasted

He asked to do it by way of pm as I recall.

1 Like

And it’s not fair on tfk members to see Lockes ugly mug either

10 Likes