Things that are right

What did you use them for?

Lord Young tells Cornish flood victims “You’ve never had it so dry” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear. Not even a first cousin of humour.

Well I wouldnt expect much more from a dry witless cunt like yourself Mac.

The irony meter has just sent another explosion off in mines all over the world. You’d want to be more careful mbb, people will get hurt with that kinda of irony.

I want to get rich slowly by the way.

Worst attempt of humour in the history of the site, surely a suspension, if not a banning is in order.

Ah lovely, you know when he pulls out the personal insults he’s been hit badly. Take a few deep breaths there lad and best of luck with the next one. I’ll leave you to have your normal final word on things now.

The Dog Whisperer, a daytime televison masterpiece :clap:

The decline of a once fine poster continues unabated i see

I take that as the compliment it was surely intended as Puke.

FFS, this guy is retarded.

FC United are playing Brighton away now in Round 2. They took the lead with 10 men but Brighton have just equalised.

FC United goalkeeper saves a Brighton penalty 6 minutes into injury time!

:clap:

He can finally come out of hiding

Had one of these babies this morning for the 1st time in years…

http://www.chocolatewarehouse.info/images/bigtimebig.jpg

:clap: :clap:

They were great Mullach, did you just pick them up in a store?

Fine Fingal dining!

Got it in a Spar in Swords, surprised to see them on the shelf to be honest with you.

Getting 3 pints in Dublin City Centre for less than a tenner.

O’Reillys Sub Lounge in Tara Street DART Station.

An awful kip of a place. Laudable pricing strategy but drinking pints under Tara Street DART Station does not belong on this thread I’m afrad. If you scored cheap heroin from one of the lads outside I wouldn’t expect that to make it on the list either.

Normally I would agree that a pub in a Dart station couldn’t be good but I like O’Reillys. Always a decent old buzz in there. Larryduff was there as well actually.

:pint: