Things that are right

Diving into the freezing cold Atlantic in a rock cove on the best day of the summer.

Absolute class.

It’s not that cold Fagan. The waters around South Kerry were like soup a couple of weeks ago

Brass monkeys where I was Fran. There was a group of Northerners shivering after dipping a toe.

And much the better for it too. It was like free cryotherapy.

You should try the Irish Sea in February.

You’d feel sick with the cold

I don’t doubt it. Still I can’t stand poofs swimming in the sea in wetsuits thinking they are great men.

Sheridans Cheesemongers.

In fairness to them they stay in a lot longer than I do

Kellogg’s Frosties. They’re great.

“In some ways, Celtic are more Irish than any Irish sports clubs.” - Fintan O’Toole :clap:

That’d be the radiation

I’d have expected better from you

Really?
You’d want to lower your expectations mate.

Often times if you go down to a supermarket just before they close, such as if they close at 9pm, you will get lots of stuff reduced to practically nothing as they would be thrown out otherwise. I will head down to my local supermarket at 8:30 to see if i can get my hands on some fresh cream doghnuts, buns etc for knock down prices.

A nice glass of chilled orange juice with your morning breakfast.

Mr. Totti’s Italian football preview

Fresh warm sausage rolls. 5 for €1 in my local shop today - straight out of the oven. The business

I’m undecided on sausage rolls. Some mornings I love them, other mornings I find the thoughts of them revolting.
They have to be absolutely terrible for you as well.

+1

No doubt they are very bad for you but today I happened to spot them coming out of the oven and couldn’t resist. Kinda like Donkey’s battered sausages - you could ate all day long.

How long were they in the oven for?