Things that are right

The away support of Celtic Football Club.

Broadsheet.ie

I was literally (geddit?) just thinking that on the bus up from Wexford there after discussing the Magda case with my father earlier. I remember reading an interview with John Ryan a good while ago and thinking he was actually a really alright sort and a bit of a maverick and broadsheet is something he can be hugely proud of. It’s Important.

I’m off til Monday week!!! Get the fuck in there!

You work?

The Estuary Recycling Centre Malahide.

+1

A wonderful little facility Fagan

We had a lovely little green waste (garden waste) facility out our way until recently which recycled garden waste into mulch/compost which you could buy for €2 for a large sack but South Dublin County Council shut it down. The place probably only needed 2 or 3 people to run it. :rolleyes:

yep-Fingal is Gods country

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 165107”]
yep-Fingal is Gods country[/quote]

+1 mate. Witness the seamless transition to private waste collection compared to the chaos in the Dublin city area.

Blantant disregard for the no smoking signs in Gort mart this evening… A kick back to the past.

There is something ‘right’ about a stickman with a major wedged in the corner of his mouth.

Fenway Park.

Ligind

Me beating Rocko 24-6 in a quiz today. :clap:

Spotting the great poster Nemesis on tv today.

Pulling Silvio Dante facial expressions when you approve of something.

:smiley:

Just saw him now. Lovely.

Fisherman’s Friend :clap:

Have had a headcold for the past few days and have been sucking one of these bad boys every hour or so. Would seriously clear your head out. Great job

Pat Ingoldsby’s signs that he puts up when he’s hawking his books on College Green.

“Students pay 10% more”
“This poem only €3”
“Buy now before I’m dead”
“I don’t know where Temple Bar is”

:clap:

Poor ol Pat, mad as a bag of rabied cats.