Things that are right

Sad to see Sindo crime reporters cutting and pasting Barry Egan articles.

“If I had frozen to the spot and I hadn’t spotted my get away - a door to my left - I believe there was only one ending he was determined to see through”

:lol: :lol:

Paradise Lost - :lol:.
I’d say they do some laughing as they get that stuff ready for print.

It’s an unreal article. Great tactic to try and get the public involved by introducing the mystery hunt for the strange attacker element. Poor Niamh has had a real tough time of it these past couple of years. Was she alone on this trip to the “millionaires’ playground?”

I see Barry Egan tweeted to congratulate her on her brave and courageous article. Good man Barry.

Being asked by your boss if you would like your last three days of work off.

The machine Shell have for boring the tunnel in the perfectly safe bog up in Mayo has got stuck on a road and is sinking into the bog :lol:

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/07/31/were-experts-they-said/

:lol:

In other words, you are fuck all use to us anyway

It’s because like me and you - he’s a Provo too. :ph34r: :guns: :guns:

They must have gotten another minimum wage contracter in to take over his packing job in the warehouse

Go and fuck yourself you mauve shirt wearing simpleton. I was actively headhunted for my new position and this is good grace from my current boss for my amiable personality and sporting knowledge. I also got a lovely present from my colleagues today and had one of the hot females in the office ask when they were “going to get to see me off proper” - read into that what you will. With the risk of stepping out of my normally humble persona - I owned that office floor.

Yeah, good one :rolleyes:

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 165329”]

Go and fuck yourself you mauve shirt wearing simpleton. I was actively headhunted for my new position and this is good grace from my current boss for my amiable personality and sporting knowledge. I also got a lovely present from my colleagues today and had one of the hot females in the office ask when they were “going to get to see me off proper” - read into that what you will. With the risk of stepping out of my normally humble persona - I owned that office floor.[/quote]

Are you sure this wasn’t a dream?:slight_smile:

That’s a nice send off mate. Best of luck in future projects.

Thanks pal, there’s nothing quite as satisfying in your professional career as the love, respect and recognition from your colleagues and peers.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 165333”]

Thanks pal, there’s nothing quite as satisfying in your professional career as the love, respect and recognition from your colleagues and peers.[/quote]

:clap: :clap:

Enjoy your days off mate. Well earned by the sounds of it.

:lol:

Couldn’t wait to see the back of you more like.

ah great stuff mate, well liked and have done a great job while you were there

congrats

Eh, no.