Things that are right

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 758946, member: 80”]Autumn in Queensland

27 degrees about to hit the sunshine coast and then home to throw on a bbq - life is good my pasty skinned friends[/quote]

Fuck off out of here with this ‘living the dream’ facebook type shit.

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 758946, member: 80”]Autumn in Queensland

27 degrees about to hit the sunshine coast and then home to throw on a bbq - life is good my pasty skinned friends[/quote]

A paltry 24 here off the Morrocan coast mate.

A balmy 16 degrees in Dublin city centre, all the better as we’ve no Australians to deal with.

Justin Bieber paid a visit to the Anne Frank House. He wrote the following on the guest book:

“Hopefully she would have been a belieber.”

:smiley:

Romeo from Home and Away was in Enniscorthy on Friday night. Described it as a lovely town on Facebook :clap:

He also revealed April is coming over soon :clap:

[quote=“Mac, post: 759164, member: 109”]Romeo from Home and Away was in Enniscorthy on Friday night. Described it as a lovely town on Facebook :clap:

He also revealed April is coming over soon :clap:[/quote]

…!!! :clap::clap::eek: When will she be here???

Rest assured Thraw, I’ll be keeping the board posted.

Lovely. I looked up Romeo’s tour page. He’s available for bookings. I say we all chip in and get him for an impromptu Spring Soireé this Friday.

This news has cheered me up immensely after the hurling.

Book shops. Specifically Stokes Books, Cathach Books and Books Upstairs. But every book shop. I love the cunts of things. Easons, Hodges Figgis, Chapters. I love them all

Charlie Byrne’s in Galway is a joy as well. Great places to spend a bit of your day.

Horsebox bringing me back a present from Malta. Thanks buddy. :clap:

Driving home from work this evening i had to pull up to let a farmer reverse a trailer of yearlings off the road into a field, although running late it brought a wide smile to my face watching the fuckers taking off like mad cunts around the field. A real sign of spring as the demented meal tickets bucked around the paddock.

CHELSEA physio Eva Carneiro attending the fancy dress for David Luiz’s birthday celebrations dressed as Cleopatra

A properly made cappuccino.

Max clifford being charged with 11 counts of indecent assault. Cant wait for the cry and tell stories

You sick bastard

Less of the stalking please, youre like a poor mans ncc at this stage

Fianna Fáil. Wonderful to see the rebirth tonight.

Proud march the soldiers of the rearguard