Things that are right

My 18 month old nephew replying with 22222 when prompted with 1890.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 165040, member: 129”]
I actually rode a whore in Lanzarote and we had such a nice time we became friends on Facebook. I still feel lovely about that. It’s a mad oul existence they have. The bar owner told me that when I’d finished I would come out and shout “Olé!!”, and, do you know what, I did.[/quote]

Want me to drop over any gifts of messages when I am over there next week Thraw?

:smiley: That’d be lovely. Her name is Elisabeth. I wonder is she still there…
I actually rode a Cuban whore in a place around the corner beforehand. A nice appetiser before the magical hour with Eli.

I’m feeling a bit crestfallen and sad about the football results tonight and I was walking to the bathroom to take a leak. In my sombre mood I made my way back from the toilet and clocked my reflection in the mirror, the football results may not always be good, but I will ALWAYS be very handsome.

Self Praise. :clap:

+1

Hadn’t been to my usual pace of work out in about 6/7 months.

I used to see a guy there last October working out at 7am most morning, mid 40’s, 5 foot nothing and about 25 stone I’d say. I used to feel sorry for the poor cunt.

Saw him this morning and I’d say he has shed nearly 10 stone, the cunt has a pep in his step and an air of arrogance about him now.

Fair play though.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 758247, member: 686”]Hadn’t been to my usual pace of work out in about 6/7 months.

I used to see a guy there last October working out at 7am most morning, mid 40’s, 5 foot nothing and about 25 stone I’d say. I used to feel sorry for the poor cunt.

Saw him this morning and I’d say he has shed nearly 10 stone, the cunt has a pep in his step and an air of arrogance about him now.

Fair play though.[/quote]

An example for all the fatsos out there who claim they’re just big-boned.

Or that it’s glandular-yeah right love-that snack box you have stuck between your teeth is glandular alright.

Absolutely, the pain and embarrassment he went through was admirable in fairness. The guy could hardly move one leg past the other on the treadmill and he would stay up there for an hour or more, Id say the chaffing on the inner thighs was horrendous.

Paul Gascoigne has thanked Gerrard, Rooney, Lineker and Wilshere as the ones who helped him out with his recent rehab stay which he says saved his life. He’s got problems, is an uneducated buffoon and has been badly treated by those around all his career but you’d like to see him get himself sorted out. Credit to those named for helping out even if it was possibly no more than the cost of their wristwatches.

Ah lovely…

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/ding-dong-thatcher-knocking-at-door-of-no-1-1.1358397

[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]Margaret Thatcher’s tempestuous relationship with the BBC looks set to continue after her death as the corporation found itself in the middle of a row over whether to play the Wizard Of Oz track which celebrates her demise.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]An online campaign has driven sales of Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead and the latest placings released by the Official Charts Company show it had sold 20,000 copies and was at number four on Wednesday night.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]The late former prime minister divided opinion and while many have mourned, some have seen her death as a cause for celebration, prompting a download surge for the song.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia][LEFT][LIST]
[LIST]
[*]http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.1354268.1365521017!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_140/image.jpgThatcher ceremonial funeral to be held on April 17th
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
Video: Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead
http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.1354109.1365508115!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_140/image.jpg
[SIZE=11px][FONT=Arial]The Irish Times takes no responsibility for the content or availability of other websites.[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]John Whittingdale, the chairman of the Culture, Media and Sport select committee, said the song should not be played.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]“This is an attempt to manipulate the charts by people trying to make a political point,” he told the Daily Mail. “Most people find that offensive and deeply insensitive, and for that reason it would be better if the BBC did not play it.”[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]But another Tory member of the select committee, Philip Davies, said the song should be played.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]He described the campaign as “pathetic”, but added: “It’s not for the BBC to define on what basis something is in the the charts.”[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]The decision whether to play the song or not poses a problem for the new BBC boss, Tony Hall, who started work in the top job last week.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]The BBC has in the past refused to play hit songs if they were regarded as offensive.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]Notable examples include:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]Frankie Goes To Hollywood — Relax[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]The song’s suggestive lyrics caused a stir when it was released in 1984 and upset Radio 1 DJ Mike Read who declared it “obscene” — none of which stopped it reaching number one and selling millions of copies.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin — Je T’Aime… Moi Non Plus[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]The saucy French ode to free love holds a place in the history books as the first number one to be banned, with its amorous lyrics and breathy vocals proving too much for the BBC.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]The Sex Pistols — God Save The Queen[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]This perfectly-timed punk classic caused all kinds of problems when it was released around the time of the Queen’s Silver Jubilee. It looked set to be number one as the nation prepared to party but was eventually held off the top spot by Rod Stewart — sparking stories that the sales figures had been massaged to prevent embarrassment.[/FONT][/SIZE]

What a day for the estate of Yip Harburg.

The commentary of Peter Alliss.

The bbc’s golf coverage in general. A whole night without being subjected to Harrington and the golf swing shirt.

The bloke beside me on the flight to Lanzarotte who lent me his copy of the Farmers Journal earlier.

Autumn in Queensland

27 degrees about to hit the sunshine coast and then home to throw on a bbq - life is good my pasty skinned friends

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 756957, member: 129”]:smiley: That’d be lovely. Her name is Elisabeth. I wonder is she still there…
I actually rode a Cuban whore in a place around the corner beforehand. A nice appetiser before the magical hour with Eli.[/quote]

:clap:
PM on the way

He always struck me as a prick.

Great start to any holiday, is that.