Things that are right

tallback. Who is he. I see the other and liked it

[quote=“tallback, post: 789752, member: 1158”]This lad was in my class in school Fagan ODowd. A funny fucker. He’s put up another video of 102 more things Irish people say if you liked that one.
[/quote]

Hmmm, I’d say we have common acquaintances tallback.

He’s a funny fucker alright

Meh.

The effect of jumping in the sea on a hangover.

Absolutely. This is probably the latest in the year that I have ever left it before having a dip-what’s the water like?

The water is fantastic horsebox, was in twice last weekend and twice during the week

Excellent Fran-I’ll tip out to Sandycove for a swim tomorrow methinks. I might even go out and get pissed tonight just to have a hangover to cure.

Lovely, horse. Finally warmed up a bit.

stewed rhubarb

Try it with porridge art, absolutely brilliant combination.

I just woke up from a 40 minute snooze. Dozed off listening to a podcast … Day of GAA ahead. It’s what Sundays are all about.

Some jammy git in our fair land has split the Euromillions with somebody in Belgium-€90m or so each.:clap::pint:

Welsh Careers advice agency giving advice on careers as lap dancers. :slight_smile: I wonder when we will see these jobs advertised on the jobsbridge site. :slight_smile:

http://news.sky.com/story/1108055/earn-48k-as-a-lap-dancer-careers-advisers-say

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 792287, member: 312”]Welsh Careers advice agency giving advice on careers as lap dancers. :slight_smile: I wonder when we will see these jobs advertised on the jobsbridge site. :slight_smile:

http://news.sky.com/story/1108055/earn-48k-as-a-lap-dancer-careers-advisers-say[/quote]

Class. A friend from college went on and qualified as a solicitor but is now a yoga and pole dancing instructor. It has a lot to recommend it.

is there anything more right than a woman with a lovely arse. :slight_smile:

No. And sadly there are far too few of them in Ireland.

There are few of them knocking around my place of work today. The one I just seen there belonged to a lovely Finnish burd. :slight_smile: had to resist the urge to grab a fondle. :slight_smile:

Why resist? Bitch is probably only dying for you to have a good grab.

Odd job for a bloke though?

Indeed and there’s not. I went for a walk down Harcourt Street and up Camden Street at lunchtime.

Man!