Things that are right

Horsebox, I was very tempted but then I thought a sexual harrassment complaint is not worth it for a fondle. :slight_smile:

She is a girl. They have females in universities, in law firms, even driving now. I’m friends with some. Welcome to modern Ireland.

I thought ye were in Kilfinane on a stag at the weekend? o_O Long way away from any beach there kid.

Well, would you look at you? Friends with women and everything.

This weekend coming harry. Most of my life is spent as close to the sea as possible.

Good to know you’re keeping an eye out for me, though.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 792462, member: 53”]This weekend coming harry. Most of my life is spent as close to the sea as possible.

Good to know you’re keeping an eye out for me, though.[/quote]

Stalking you more like. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 792462, member: 53”]This weekend coming harry. Most of my life is spent as close to the sea as possible.

Good to know you’re keeping an eye out for me, though.[/quote]
Ah i see. The thought of you telling fibs was very worrying.

And boasting about it and all. Making the rest of feel like inadequates.

Took today off as we had a TB test on the farm.

All wrapped up at 1pm and then off to row in a few acres of hay.

The sun is shining mighty strong down here on the edge of the Burren this evening folks.

Having a coffee now whilst I wait for the baler.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 792504, member: 686”]Took today off as we had a TB test on the farm.

All wrapped up at 1pm and then off to row in a few acres of hay.

The sun is shining mighty strong down here on the edge of the Burren this evening folks.

Having a coffee now whilst I wait for the baler.[/quote]
My jealously levels are off the scale here pal. I would fucking love to be ranking hay in front of a baler today.

You must be baking behind all that glass today mate…

Its not all glory, I have get the hay fork out now and tidy up a few loose bits of hay.

+1

Michael Martin being forced to run back inside Leinster house when he tried to grab some publicity by attending the special needs protest outside leinster house yesterday. The protesters started started shouting “Shame on you” at Martin and he made a hasty retreat back inside leinster the cowardly little fucker.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/hypocrite-martin-forced-to-abandon-protest-29376159.html

This weekend in the summer. A heap of GAA matches all kicking off a different times - so much of interest. You really can’t beat the Championship.

a jog on mooloolaba beach followed by a swim in the south pacific, tiger prawns washed down with a bundy rum and coke, followed by QLD honking NSW

Queenslander

In my deepest darkest hours, going all Hamlet on it…the one thing that I really can’t justify missing out on is the Championship. May it reign forever more.

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 794265, member: 80”]a jog on mooloolaba beach followed by a swim in the south pacific, tiger prawns washed down with a bundy rum and coke, followed by QLD honking NSW

Queenslander[/quote]

If you’re living the dream so much in Oz mate why are you posting on an Irish forum, desperately trying to keep some connection? For all the sun and Tiger prawns there and all the shit that goes on here, here is still home and where the true living is done.

to gloat

An old one but still 100% right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nA2szz8dY

Still havent tried that glasagusban

I did finally manage to get my hands on some gooseberries at the weekend and i stewed them last night. Theyre so tart I look like renee zellweger sucking a lemon but it lovely stuff altogether with a bit of custard