Things that are right

That is class pal. Where did you go? Went and had lunch in the park and had to move in out of the sun it was so warm. Screw work clothes might ask are shorts and tshirt allowed the next few days since I won’t be meeting anyone.

In at Seapoint and swam across towards the Monkstown DART station and back-feel like a new man. Some downer coming back into work though.

You are probably glowing from the radiation.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 798838, member: 1537”]No the Irish Sea mate-it was lovely.

And I hate to do this but it should read you’re not your.[/quote]

uugh, its cold, its polluted, you probably swallowed a geepad as you were swimming

take it to the things that are wrong thread

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798845, member: 80”]uugh, its cold, its polluted, you probably swallowed a geepad as you were swimming

take it to the things that are wrong thread[/quote]

Actually it wasn’t that cold at all mate and as soon as you start swimming it’s not cold at all. It wouldn’t be as warm as Brissy but there is less chance of being eaten by a shark or a dingo running off with your baby.

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798845, member: 80”]uugh, its cold, its polluted, you probably swallowed a geepad as you were swimming

take it to the things that are wrong thread[/quote]

:smiley:

Legend, horse.

I’ve just swam across sligo bay in the blistering sun twice, followed by a quality lunch while perusing the sports supplement. Holidays are where its at.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 798896, member: 53”]Legend, horse.

I’ve just swam across sligo bay in the blistering sun twice, followed by a quality lunch while perusing the sports supplement. Holidays are where its at.[/quote]

Nice week to be holidaying in god’s country mate, the beautiful west.

Yes mate, if God went on holidays I’m sure he’d go to Sligo. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Good one.

Good one.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 798896, member: 53”]Legend, horse.

I’ve just swam across sligo bay in the blistering sun twice, followed by a quality lunch while perusing the sports supplement. Holidays are where its at.[/quote]

:clap:

A lovely part of the country.

Day off tomorrow for what is suppose to be the hottest day of the year. :slight_smile: The only downside is that I have to wait for UPC to come out in the morning to fix a fault. I will be fucking seething if the fuckers don’t come out till later in the day. :frowning:

Fuck UPC, who needs TV or broadband in this weather…

Ah I need the broadband.

My daughter threw a tantrum because we turned on the radio and damo wasnt playing.
She refuses to listen to anything other than the almighty love album.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 799186, member: 53”]My daughter threw a tantrum because we turned on the radio and damo wasnt playing.
She refuses to listen to anything other than the almighty love album.[/quote]

My nephew used to go nuts if anything by Daft Punk or specifically ‘The National Anthem’ by Radiohead was turned off or changed.

I’ve always heard that you shouldn’t swim on the Booterstown side of Blackrock Station due to a sewage pipe in the area. Don’t know how true it is as I normally swim at the Forty Foot, but maybe you should check it out just to be sure

Dont know about a sewage pipe but theres always a fierce bang of shit from the wetland at booterstown which has an inlet /outlet to the sea

Cuntishness runs in the family then?