Things that are right

This is a glorious time for lovers of football in Cavan, let us have our moment.

Moisturising.

Only started doing this recently and it’s terrific.

1. I have a tanned and sculpted body, almost Tinnionesque, and it shimmers and glows magnificently when I apply the moisturiser.
  2. My soccer form has been really good since I started moisturising.
  3. There’s a faint scent of freshness and pleasantness that remains over the day.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 805205, member: 1”]Moisturising.

Only started doing this recently and it’s terrific.

1. I have a tanned and sculpted body, almost Tinnionesque, and it shimmers and glows magnificently when I apply the moisturiser.
  2. My soccer form has been really good since I started moisturising.
  3. There’s a faint scent of freshness and pleasantness that remains over the day.[/quote]

I’m interested in beginning this process too, Rocko. Which brand of moisturiser do you use? Tell us about your routine.

an email went out today to all staff saying due to the GFC there will be no pay rises this year

this was the jist of it
[FONT=Calibri]I appreciate that the decision to defer salary review will disappoint. It is not a decision we have taken lightly. Nor is it without regard for the effort that so many have put in over the past year. It is a necessary acknowledgement of the challenging circumstances we find ourselves in and the uncertainty that lies in our trading outlook.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]some production lad sent this to 20,000 staff a few hour laters. he included an attachment on the email with all senior management salaries, he highlighted the person who sent the emails 1 million dollar salary[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]HAHAHA was kind of expecting this [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
[FONT=Arial]I appreciate that the decision to send this email will disappoint. Its is not a decision I have taken lightly. Nor is it without regard for the superiors that its aimed at.[/FONT]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial] ( the attached annual results shows how people at the top of the ladder are affected during tough times, being that these couple of years attached was a very difficult time for us ) ((must see attached))[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]I will keep you informed of anything else as soon as I find out[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 805216, member: 80”]an email went out today to all staff saying due to the GFC there will be no pay rises this year

this was the jist of it
[FONT=Calibri]I appreciate that the decision to defer salary review will disappoint. It is not a decision we have taken lightly. Nor is it without regard for the effort that so many have put in over the past year. It is a necessary acknowledgement of the challenging circumstances we find ourselves in and the uncertainty that lies in our trading outlook.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]some production lad sent this to 20,000 staff a few hour laters. he included an attachment on the email with all senior management salaries, he highlighted the person who sent the emails 1 million dollar salary[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]HAHAHA was kind of expecting this [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
[FONT=Arial]I appreciate that the decision to send this email will disappoint. Its is not a decision I have taken lightly. Nor is it without regard for the superiors that its aimed at.[/FONT]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial] ( the attached annual results shows how people at the top of the ladder are affected during tough times, being that these couple of years attached was a very difficult time for us ) ((must see attached))[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]I will keep you informed of anything else as soon as I find out[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/quote]

Whats GFC?

global financial crisis

surely you dimwits in Oireland are aware that the economy isnt going well

KFC ain’t going so well due to the GFC so poor TASE is still on the minimum.

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 805231, member: 80”]global financial crisis

surely you dimwits in Oireland are aware that the economy isnt going well[/quote]

Oh I know the economy hasnt been going well. In fact, its been a great way to get rid of our deadwood by exporting them to australia where they use acronyms to their hearts content

mate, please dont constantly be attacking me

funnily enough thats what the locals in humberside have been saying about you

Sorry, bro.

Well considering im not from humberside and have never been there (much like yourself and QLD) I find it very strange theyd say that?

I hear somebody finally got around to posting up on youtube the vid of you being beaten like a ginger stepchild.

Devastating news emerging from Kevin’s and Coill Dubh, this could ruin the entire summer for supporters of these Clubs :frowning:

This is a video from a Canadian couple who toured Ireland which has since gone viral. Sometimes we forget what an epic country this is. Cool soundtrack too.

[media=vimeo]69986476[/media]

Sport, sport is right. From balls.ie

It’s a long video but Feyenoord’s touching tribute to a terminally fan at their first training session of the new season is definitely worth watching. The supporter who was nicknamed “Red Marck”, passed away three days later on Saturday the 30th of June. - See more at: http://balls.ie/football/feyenoords-tribute-to-a-terminally-ill-fan-is-awesome/#sthash.1Ob4e017.dpuf

4 mins and 8.20 in is a bit gut wrenching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yksyY5Ij_Q4

Not an acronym.

Yes, he is more of an anachronism

Michael Lowry’s home being raided by Revenue this afternoon.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/americas/former-us-president-george-hw-bush-shaves-head-in-support-of-leukemia-patient-29448812.html

Mr. President :clap:

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 806646, member: 6”]http://www.independent.ie/world-news/americas/former-us-president-george-hw-bush-shaves-head-in-support-of-leukemia-patient-29448812.html

Mr. President :clap:[/quote]

whilst i salute mr bush, can we start a pool as to which if them will http://download.installmob.com/animation/ccontennt/10853-f/man_kicking_bucket.gif?__sid=PGULWIM&lang=en first