Things that are right

ordering a new fixie

will collect it tomorrow

im so excited

Getting a 25 min swim in before work

What’s wrong with a 30 minute swim why 25?

He needs 5 mins to look at himself in the mirror afterwards

In the pool or in the sea Mac?

I was on a tight schedule. Why is the glass half empty with you?

In the pool. I hate swimming in the sea.

[quote=“Mac, post: 806795, member: 109”]I was on a tight schedule. Why is the glass half empty with you?

In the pool. I hate swimming in the sea.[/quote]

Ah you’re missing out mate-a good swim in a pool is great but in this weather you’d be sweating like a rapist after getting out if you were going at any kind of a clip. Swimming in the sea is life affirming-don’t mind any scare stories about jam rags from The Wild Colonial Bhoy

Not having a notion of doing a tap at work today and reading the build up to the biggest championship weekend for Galway GAA in over a decade.

Swimming in the sea is more dangerous and there would be the chance that Mac would get swept out in the current. The arm bands won’t save him then.

A couple of qualifiers this weekend is bigger than an All Ireland final last September? Yee are a strange bunch.

I hate the stench of it and the taste of the sea water I always end up swallowing

Alright mate, whats your problem?

[quote=“Mac, post: 806810, member: 109”] I always end up swallowing
[/quote]
Did you really have to tell us that?

Well its just as interesting as your story posted on the bus last night was

[quote=“Mac, post: 806810, member: 109”]I hate the stench of it aand the taste of it but I always end up swallowing

[/quote]

All is explained

Quoting and editing a post - well I guess its better than you replying with a picture. And to think, I’d nearly gone the whole week without hurling abuse your way, you slaphead cunt.

There wasnt too much editing done in fairness. If you said that I the pub youd be ripped apart and you know.

And besides you started all this when you thought you could boast about warming your balls at the pool heater.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 806821, member: 179”]There wasnt too much editing done in fairness. If you said that I the pub youd be ripped apart and you know.

And besides you started all this when you thought you could boast about warming your balls at the pool heater.[/quote]

It wasn’t a boast you imbecile, twas a statement of fact. Boasts go in the fitness thread. Given the last bit of exercise you probably had was chasing a dragon I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

Ironic that youre boasting about swimming when your seed cant

ah nothing like a mac v foley tete-a-tete to pass the afternoon…

It shows your inferiority complex when you see something like this scenario as boasting. Having to make stuff up to have pot shots at me just heightens it.