Things that are right

That’s a horrible comment.

Nonsense, youve potshotting at me for years and then whinge like a bitch when you get a bit of payback. Classic case of can dish it out but cant take it

Nonsense, youve potshotting at me for years and then whinge like a bitch when you get a bit of payback. Classic case of can dish it out but cant take it

I don’t like personal, unfounded abuse being dished out at anyone* but I found that comment very witty and, if I’m honest, pretty funny.

*Apart from when everyone calls Clarkey gay.

Pot shots my hole. I’ve defended you on numerous occasions but had nothing back but abuse. I even promoted your expert hurling analysis while others ridiculed it.

You saw fit to use me as a trusted person to share your qualification cert with me. And now look at you, taking every opportunity to abuse the person who helped you out so much. For shame Art, for shame.

[quote=“Mac, post: 806860, member: 109”]. I even promoted your expert hurling analysis while others ridiculed it.

.[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=“Mac, post: 806860, member: 109”]Pot shots my hole. I’ve defended you on numerous occasions but had nothing back but abuse. I even promoted your expert hurling analysis while others ridiculed it.

You saw fit to use me as a trusted person to share your qualification cert with me. And now look at you, taking every opportunity to abuse the person who helped you out so much. For shame Art, for shame.[/quote]

Even though youve continually taken potshots at me I felt you could be an honest broker but you abused my trust like rocko did on @ kibman and now i have serious online trust issues.

And as for my defending, I think thats a figment of your imagination like 50km cycles.

In future ill place my trust in reliables like @ croppy and Thrawneen and @ mark renton

People were right Mac is not to be trusted so henceforth its vitriol and hostility for you

I suppose this all goes back to your nose being bent out of shape as acresult of not being invited to the north wexford social event of 2010

[quote=“artfoley, post: 806862, member: 179”]Even though youve continually taken potshots at me I felt you could be an honest broker but you abused my trust like rocko did on @ kibman and now i have serious online trust issues.

And as for my defending, I think thats a figment of your imagination like 50km cycles.

In future ill place my trust in reliables like @ croppy and Thrawneen and @ mark renton

People were right Mac is not to be trusted so henceforth its vitriol and hostility for you

I suppose this all goes back to your nose being bent out of shape as acresult of not being invited to the north wexford social event of 2010[/quote]

fuck you art. I thought we had something special.

My bad @count an oversight on my part apologies

[quote=“artfoley, post: 806862, member: 179”]Even though youve continually taken potshots at me I felt you could be an honest broker but you abused my trust like rocko did on @ kibman and now i have serious online trust issues.

I suppose this all goes back to your nose being bent out of shape as acresult of not being invited to the north wexford social event of 2010[/quote]

Abused your trust? You’re a gas card foley.

A difficult concept for you mac given its very rare you horsey left footer cunts never hear the word without being followed by fund

A thing you’d know well having been schooled in kings hospital

on a scholarship, but yes, its a lot more impressive on the CV than your 2 stints in leeson st

Why do you continue to make things up? That private school ethos never left you.

obviously the institute never really stood you in good stead where you just can’t seem to grasp simple concepts. rather than start ranting and raving about me making stuff up, you should be more concerned with why people who never met you are prepared to believe the worst in you.

You seem to think I give a shit about what random internet people think of me? as I said you’re a gas card. You’re reduced to lies and amateur psychology, you’re a mess boss, but its quite entertaining.

I should give you credit though for forming this many posts without mentioning a nose or a wife.

[quote=“Mac, post: 806906, member: 109”]You seem to think I give a shit about what random internet people think of me? as I said you’re a gas card. You’re reduced to lies and amateur psychology, you’re a mess boss, but its quite entertaining.

I should give you credit though for forming this many posts without mentioning a nose or a wife.[/quote]

Ah the bluster and bluff. If any of the above was true, you’d have me on ignore and wouldnt mention me.

You got so wound up last week you threatened physical violence, it was very amusing. Face it mac, its time for a rebrand on your part

Art = Mean

[quote=“artfoley, post: 806907, member: 179”]Ah the bluster and bluff. If any of the above was true, you’d have me on ignore and wouldnt mention me.

You got so wound up last week you threatened physical violence, it was very amusing. Face it mac, its time for a rebrand on your part[/quote]

Ah lovely, you’ve you’ve tied yourself up in a knot there, and basically just tried to rewrite a post of mine from earlier. Why would I have you on ignore Art? You provide too much entertainment

And I tend not to threaten physical violence. Its very hard to threaten people you don’t know or will never meet.

Anyway, I’ll let you have the closing words for I have no more interest in clogging up this particular thread.

[quote=“Mac, post: 806909, member: 109”]Ah lovely, you’ve you’ve tied yourself up in a knot there, and basically just tried to rewrite a post of mine from earlier. Why would I have you on ignore Art? You provide too much entertainment

And I tend not to threaten physical violence. Its very hard to threaten people you don’t know or will never meet.

Anyway, I’ll let you have the closing words for I have no more interest in clogging up this particular thread.[/quote]

you got all ratty last weekend and threatened to smash my face in so i must be really getting to you then

i will have the last word thanks, reverse psychology 101 never worked on me. its actually quite disturbing how quickly the mood turns from being jovial and banterous one minute to raging the next. hopefully you get the better of your demons and maybe it would help you to step away from the internet for a sabbatical.

i’ll support you Mac because at the end of the day, its just the internet and nothing serious