Things that are right

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 809992, member: 1796”]But, but, but…

I’ll get the DJ to play it in Coppers the night we beat Clare and we can debate the merits of it then.[/quote]

Not a hope of them playing it. The best you can hope for is Daft Punk and Pharrel what’s his face.

is this farmer admitting to hitting the dancefloor in coppers regularly ?

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 809992, member: 1796”]But, but, but…

I’ll get the DJ to play it in Coppers the night we beat Clare and we can debate the merits of it then.[/quote]

I’ll be in Portugal mate, watching that game in the Black Anchor Irish pub in Tavira. I’m going to wreck the place when we win.

Not recently Art but I was a regular there about 3 or 4 years ago. Jugs was my usual partner in crime and Bandage may tag along sometimes as well.

It’s my third night within 7 days drinking in town. The good lady is being very understanding with regard to some must-do piss ups. Quality.

:clap:

Some people may say you have a problem with the drink because you like your few auld hints.

My advice to you - ‘Ná bac leo’

And looking better than ever too :clap:
http://img.rasset.ie/0007af03-642.jpg

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 810579, member: 129”]And looking better than ever too :clap:
http://img.rasset.ie/0007af03-642.jpg[/quote]

Ah great to see her back. :clap:

Some people may say you have a problem with the drink because you like your few auld hints.

My advice to you - ‘Ná bac leo’[/quote]

Go raibh maith agat a fheirmeoir. I can only dream of returning to the days when I’d a quality drink problem.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 810579, member: 129”]And looking better than ever too :clap:

She looks like a white Gervinho.

I remember her boobs being bigger, no?

Was thinking that myself, but she looks a bit leaner, to my eyes, than she did in her heyday so maybe that has something to do with it…?

She looks leaner alright, maybe too lean and muscular for my liking. Her hand looks quite masculine in that photo too-I hope she hasn’t been juicing with testosterone. I actually preferred her old body shape.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 810662, member: 1537”]She looks leaner alright, maybe
too lean and muscular for my liking. Her hand looks quite masculine in that photo too-I hope she hasn’t been juicing with testosterone. I actually preferred her old body shape.[/quote]

I think she looks absolutely spiffing. I had a Martina Hingis picture in my school locker (cut out from a German magazine we’d been give in class) since I was 14.

And I’ve loved her from afar every day since.

BBC cutting Mark Lawrenson from their standard MoTD output (he will have a reduced role still apparently) is a small step in the right direction. They could do with getting rid of Shearer and Hansen too but one is better than none. And he is a prize cunt.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 810664, member: 129”]I think she looks absolutely spiffing. I had a Martina Hingis picture in my school locker (cut out from a German magazine we’d been give in class) since I was 14.

And I’ve loved her from afar every day since.[/quote]

What age was she then?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 810664, member: 129”]I think she looks absolutely spiffing. I had a Martina Hingis picture in my school locker (cut out from a German magazine we’d been give in class) since I was 14.

And I’ve loved her from afar every day since.[/quote]

Cute, but not a patch on this lady.

14 or 15, I suppose. It was a lovely full-page shot (her legs! phew!) along with an article about her, which I most enjoyed trying to translate.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 810715, member: 24”]Cute, but not a patch on this lady.

[/quote]

Imagine my delight when, aged 17 or so, I found a picture of two ladies naked on a beach, with Martina and Anna’s heads expertly photoshopped onto the bodies. IIRC, Martina was placing clothes-pegs on Anna’s nipples.

It was most erotic and rather marvelous.

the fiver nailled it

“The BBC giveth and the BBC taketh away: Mark Lawrenson “will have a reduced role” on Match of the Day this season and Kelly Cates will present 606 on Sunday nights … with Ian Wright.”