Things that are right

Money will be on its way to my account in the next 28 days. :slight_smile:

“Working” from home on a Friday.

Early morning swim in Seapoint-check.
Circuits session-check.
Ham & cheese omelette while firing off a few emails-check.
Sitting out the back in the sun, drinking coffee and listening to The National-check.

Oh happy days…

Hello Cow-girl in the sand.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 834808, member: 1537”]“Working” from home on a Friday.

Circuits session-check.
Sitting out the back in the sun, drinking coffee and listening to The National-check.

Oh happy days…[/quote]
:clap:

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 834808, member: 1537”]“Working” from home on a Friday.

Circuits session-check.

Oh happy days…[/quote]

Thats hero shit right there

:clap:

@chewy louie

My 5 year old nephew arrived into the house earlier and roared “hey do you wanna to go play karate in the garage”

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 835294, member: 1786”]@chewy louie

My 5 year old nephew arrived into the house earlier and roared “hey do you wanna to go play karate in the garage”[/quote]

Did you kick the head off the little bollix

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 835294, member: 1786”]@chewy louie

My 5 year old nephew arrived into the house earlier and roared “hey do you wanna to go play karate in the garage”[/quote]

Cool as fooking mooostard:clap:

Why would you type that?

Picking proper field mushrooms early and frying off a pan of them for breakfast. Hard to beat.

buying them in a shop beats that mate

Mushrooms in shops don’t taste of anything.

there must be something wrong with Oirish farming then mate

Fair play to Stoke…

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 834493, member: 129”]I wouldn’t be able to tell you it was genius because I’d have fallen asleep by the time the first chorus kicks in.

Live at Pompeii is what you want. The oul lad used to go and see it at midnight in the Ambassador on a Saturday night in the '70s, with with everyone smoking joints and drinking. That’s Floyd. Not some +100 euro farce in an enormodome named for an insurance company in D4.

Glad you had a good night all the same.[/quote]

Mrs Clegg, you must be proud of him?
Mrs Clegg, another drop of gin?

Bye bye Pat.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/other-sports/pat-mcquaid-loses-presidency-of-world-cycling-union-1.1542526

r defeating incumbent Pat McQuaid in a vote on Friday. Cookson, president of British Cycling, won by 24 votes to 18 following a controversial election during which McQuaid’s eligibility to stand was queried by some.

Before the vote, today’s congress had earlier descended into farce as confusion reigned over McQuaid’s eligibility to stand in the election.

McQuaid had not been nominated by his home federation as required by the UCI constitution, instead relying on support from Thailand and Morocco, which he has said is enough to make him eligible, a point later reiterated by two lawyers from Switzerland, where the UCI is based.

They said the 64-year-old’s nominations were legally valid. No details were given as to who had hired the lawyers.

After five hours of argument and apparent indecision it was down to Cookson to remind the congress what they were there for by saying: “We’ve had enough of this. I propose that we go straight to the vote between the two candidates.”

Following a confusing morning at the majestic Salone dei Cinquecento in Florence’s stately Palazzo Vecchio, the former residence of 16th century Italian politician Machiavelli, a planned vote on a change to the UCI constitution making it clear McQuaid could stand in the election plunged into chaos.

New Zealand delegate Richard Leggat suggested the vote on constitution changes be held next year after the federations had been consulted. Eventually, after heated debate, a few laughs echoed around the room as the 42 delegates agreed to a secret vote on whether voting on constitutional changes should happen.

Almost inevitably, the result was 21-21 and McQuaid agreed there would be no vote on constitutional changes because there was no absolute majority, still leaving most of the media covering the congress in a state of confusion as to his eligibility.

An Algerian delegate, frustrated with the slow pace of proceedings told the congress: “Are we here to vote if we should respect the rules? It’s a lack of respect. We’re also here to see some cycling and we’re going to miss the (Under-23) race”.

In his final pre-election speech, Cookson made much of the fact there were no questions over the legitimacy of his candidacy, saying he was proud to be here “with the nomination of my national federation, of my national Olympic committee, and the backing of my continental confederation.”

Referring to doping scandals affecting cycling and allegations of corruption within the UCI, he added: “It has to stop”.

Britain’s Brian Cookson will replace the Dubliner as head of the UCI

Starting his speech in French, McQuaid asked the delegates to vote for him so he could finish the job he had begun in 2005. “Together we have transformed our sport. I’m proud that cycling is now a global sport, with the most sophisticated anti-doping infrastructure,” he said. “You don’t change the captain of the ship when it’s headed in the right direction.”

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 837549, member: 1537”]Bye bye Pat.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/other-sports/pat-mcquaid-loses-presidency-of-world-cycling-union-1.1542526

r defeating incumbent Pat McQuaid in a vote on Friday. Cookson, president of British Cycling, won by 24 votes to 18 following a controversial election during which McQuaid’s eligibility to stand was queried by some.

Before the vote, today’s congress had earlier descended into farce as confusion reigned over McQuaid’s eligibility to stand in the election.

McQuaid had not been nominated by his home federation as required by the UCI constitution, instead relying on support from Thailand and Morocco, which he has said is enough to make him eligible, a point later reiterated by two lawyers from Switzerland, where the UCI is based.

They said the 64-year-old’s nominations were legally valid. No details were given as to who had hired the lawyers.

After five hours of argument and apparent indecision it was down to Cookson to remind the congress what they were there for by saying: “We’ve had enough of this. I propose that we go straight to the vote between the two candidates.”

Following a confusing morning at the majestic Salone dei Cinquecento in Florence’s stately Palazzo Vecchio, the former residence of 16th century Italian politician Machiavelli, a planned vote on a change to the UCI constitution making it clear McQuaid could stand in the election plunged into chaos.

New Zealand delegate Richard Leggat suggested the vote on constitution changes be held next year after the federations had been consulted. Eventually, after heated debate, a few laughs echoed around the room as the 42 delegates agreed to a secret vote on whether voting on constitutional changes should happen.

Almost inevitably, the result was 21-21 and McQuaid agreed there would be no vote on constitutional changes because there was no absolute majority, still leaving most of the media covering the congress in a state of confusion as to his eligibility.

An Algerian delegate, frustrated with the slow pace of proceedings told the congress: “Are we here to vote if we should respect the rules? It’s a lack of respect. We’re also here to see some cycling and we’re going to miss the (Under-23) race”.

In his final pre-election speech, Cookson made much of the fact there were no questions over the legitimacy of his candidacy, saying he was proud to be here “with the nomination of my national federation, of my national Olympic committee, and the backing of my continental confederation.”

Referring to doping scandals affecting cycling and allegations of corruption within the UCI, he added: “It has to stop”.

Britain’s Brian Cookson will replace the Dubliner as head of the UCI

Starting his speech in French, McQuaid asked the delegates to vote for him so he could finish the job he had begun in 2005. “Together we have transformed our sport. I’m proud that cycling is now a global sport, with the most sophisticated anti-doping infrastructure,” he said. “You don’t change the captain of the ship when it’s headed in the right direction.”[/quote]

who administers the sport of cycling means something to you?

fuck off you tard, no wonder this site is dying

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 837552, member: 80”]who administers the sport of cycling means something to you?

fuck off you tard, no wonder this site is dying[/quote]

+1 pal.

Im trying to attract Queenslanders to this site and their met with posts about Cycling administrators on the first page

jesus wept

the editorial in this weeks Clare People

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVfxPwcIIAAatbQ.jpg