Things that are right

Just picked up an O’Neills Irish jersey dating from around 1975, in good condition, from some Yank off Ebay for €25 including postage from Washington. I’m pretty fucking pleased with myself.

Double photo!

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 853399, member: 129”]Just picked up an O’Neills Irish jersey dating from around 1975, in good condition, from some Yank off Ebay for €25 including postage from Washington. I’m pretty fucking pleased with myself.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Vintage-Oneills-Rugby-shirt-Shamrocks-Green-Celtics-Football-Jersey-/00/s/MTQ3NFgxNjAw/z/vaYAAOxy2HFSXGB9/$T2eC16F,!)8E9s4l58,)BS(GB862(!~~60_57.JPG[/quote]

That is class thraw

It is. And I’m gone too fat for my Euro 88 shirt so it’s handy timing.

Whoa thraw! What about the new green piss lifestyle? Surely you’re slimming down nicely?

Yeah, I’ve been on them two weeks now and I’ve noticed a difference already. Once I get my back fixed up and get back running I’ll be grand. In fairness to the Euro 88 shirt, I’ve just gone too big for it. Can hardly get my arms into it once the thing is over my head.

Where once I was a thrawneen, now I’m a step or two up from it. Perhaps one of our folklore experts can provide me with the term for that.
I’ll keep hold of it anyhow for the young lad or if I contract AIDS or inoperable cancer.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 853489, member: 129.”]Can hardly get my arms into it once the thing is over my head.
[/quote]

Put the arms in first, then try the head.

The Divine Comedy’s Promenade album.

Superb musically and lyrically and very smart.

Hard to choose between that and Heartworm as my top Irish album.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 854866, member: 24”]The Divine Comedy’s Promenade album.

Superb musically and lyrically and very smart.

Hard to choose between that and Heartworm as my top Irish album.[/quote]
Must give it a listen. I love Heartworm.

Did you listen to it bro?

Not yet.

Don’t bother. It’s average and a million miles removed from Heartworm.

Graduating :pint::pint:. Special mention to @Julio Geordio for his assistance some time back.

Ha ha hope I got a mention in the intro to the thesis.

Data source. Stranger on the Internet

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 854958, member: 332”]Ha ha hope I got a mention in the intro to the thesis.

Data source. Stranger on the Internet[/quote]

See PMs from the internet in Appendix A.

Congrats @Mullach Ide :clap::pint:

Stop sucking up to everyone you mutant

Its what i do, get with the program you slow cunt.

BOD raising 650 k for ISPCC & Temple St with his testimonial dinner last night.

100% of proceeds of night to charity.

[quote=“dancarter, post: 855065, member: 122”]BOD raising 650 k for ISPCC & Temple St with his testimonial dinner last night.

100% of proceeds of night to charity.[/quote]

Legend.