Things that are right

What Joe Hart can do, Oliver Baumann can do – but worse. The Freiburg goalkeeper made not one but three calamitous mistakes to gift Hamburg three goals and as many points on Sunday. Unlike Hart, however, Baumann faced the media with a mixture of self-effacing humour and defiance after the final whistle. “Fuck me, I don’t look good at all here,” said the 23-year-old while watching the replays. "It didn’t quite work out as planned. But I’ll emerge stronger from that." The “the slapstick keeper” (Welt) fared so badly that Rafael van der Vaart offered his condolences. “I’ve never seen something like that before,” said the Hamburg midfielder, and he has played with Heurelho Gomes.

:smiley: Superb.

Kevin Lynch was a wonderful person.

the FAI which has a lot more claim to the republican tradition doesnt do this so its galling that the GGA does

utter guff

Lynch was born in Derry, was in his early 20’s when he saw people murdered by the British Army for marching for civil rights and bravely decided to take up arms against the cunts that done that.

He is a hero, his actions are understandable and to call him a thug is a vile comment

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 852912, member: 1796”]Poppy cock.

Wolfe Tone was a prod. Robert Emmet was too and a host of others that clubs have chosen to name their clubs. The gaa was made for those black protestant bastards.[/quote]

Sam macguire was a prod as is Dan Carter

Who gives a flying fuck…

the people of FreeDerry who are living under the oppression of British imperialisim

Republicans were sickened when the FAI Republic of Ireland team wore black armbands for princess Di. The FAI is a partitionist organisation.

Not at all Im sure, clubs and players from the occupied 6 play under the guidance of the FAI

we have an all ireland cup

we broke away from the hun IFA

football was the sport of republican Dublin

FAI = Fatal Accident Inmemoriam.

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 853079, member: 80”]Not at all Im sure, clubs and players from the occupied 6 play under the guidance of the FAI

we have an all ireland cup

we broke away from the hun IFA

football was the sport of republican Dublin[/quote]

And you wore black armbands when princess Di died.

she was the queen of hearts

be careful mate, ive chased Art fooley,gola,padjo & pikeman off this forum, Ill chase you off too

And who gives a flying fuck about them…

YOFABO

Anyhew, getting back on track for this thread… Taking a good shit before going to bed. No nightmares for this cute hoor

Schools being off in relation to traffic in Dublin in the morning.

I met his brother a few months back. He was a gent of a man as well

You cunt.

Rosanna Davidson being heralded in the independent as signed up to be a presenter on LFC Tv. Liverpool fans forums about to take that career move down after discovering she was/is a columnist for the Sun newspaper.

:clap: