Things that are right

London fog.

Meant my client had to cancel a trip to Dublin and therefore couldn’t meet me for a few drinks to network.

Best of all I’m now available for a vital astro fixture.

The missus has been satisfied sexually and packed off to a brunch date in town which means I am now settled on the couch watching a classic Simpsons, with the fire going and a glass of whiskey and a mince pie with cream for company.

off to my first school nativity play this morning. No doubt it will be rubbish but if I have learned anything from the movies it is that being a father is “all about showing up”.

Did you never attend one when you were a child?

I don’t remember ever being at one. I don’t think they had them when I was a kid.

These sort of things are always right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve-xHEXlutQ

THANKS TO A charity called The Opkikker Foundation, one young Dutch boy got to realise his dreams recently.

Jay-Jay Willems, who is suffering from a terminal illness, arrives at the training ground of European heavyweights Ajax before being unveiled to the media by manager Frank de Boer.

On match day, the eight-year-old warms up with the first team before making his debut against NEC Breda.

The fact the the dirty rotten rat infested shithole that is Ennis is bypassed is something that is right.It’s great that innocent motorists have been spared from having to drive through the biggest rubbish tip in western Europe!:smiley: Clare is a lovely county but it could do without that boil on it’s backside.

The in laws are minding the little lady because i have a hangover from the christmas party. Fantastic stuff.

The lad from the 51?!

Are you sure this is right?

Shane lowry and his buddies being refused from the shelbourne. Good to see standards being upheld

Yet they let in the 12 pubs crowd.

Shane Lowry never did any harm to no one.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 877473, member: 24”]Yet they let in the 12 pubs crowd.

Shane Lowry never did any harm to no one.[/quote]

Thats if you take the word of a jilted biffo at face value

Dublin team giving up their Christmas morning to bring the Sam Maguire around all the wards of Beaumont Hospital.

:clap:

The Iris Robinson affair.

Just saw a reference to it there.

So funny. :smiley:

Couldn’t happen to a better group of cunts.

im sure they were well compensated

One of the best ever lines on afr was someone replying to one unionist wums saying how nice it was that iris offered her seat to the youth of the nation

Lol. What a classic:mad:

Is their team doctor based there?
Wonderful gesture from them - meant sacrificing their pints last night too.

ET