Things that are right

This is appalling. A real insult to those who are working to prevent the spread of infection in out hospitals. Shocking to think of such arrogance that they felt their hunt for kudos on Christmas morning was of more importance than the fight against germs in out nations hospitals.

A degenerate gambler will be joining the KP household for dinner today.

Looking forward to taking his advice on Lepardstown and fucking money around with reckless abandon.

Spending Christmas Day with my 96 year old gran-aunt. Still as sharp as ever. The fact I was in Wexford was a bonus. Lovely swim in the sea this morning.

Sounds like a barrel of laughs

Watching Crocodile Dundee for the 100th time.

It works on so many levels

+1

One of the first horns I ever got was when Linda Kozlowski stripped off at the edge of the ravine.

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1497790_10152065486227200_2083794014_n.png

Christ, thats a bloody awful post.

I love New Year’s Eve more than Christmas. A time of renewal and hope.

Kids with their Grandparents, pints in the early evening and house get-together with traditional fry-up at midnight to see it all in.

Also the opportunity to goad and insult guests invited by Mrs. Kremmen. Get away with it every year as the guise of apparent drunkenness allows one a free hand to tell these shallow fuckers what I really think of them.

And yet they keep coming back…

:pint::pint::pint:

[quote=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 880056, member: 1624”]I love New Year’s Eve more than Christmas. A time of renewal and hope.

Kids with their Grandparents, pints in the early evening and house get-together with traditional fry-up at midnight to see it all in.

Also the opportunity to goad and insult guests invited by Mrs. Kremmen. Get away with it every year as the guise of apparent drunkenness allows one a free hand to tell these shallow fuckers what I really think of them.

And yet they keep coming back…

:pint::pint::pint:[/quote]
You see its posts like this that have you as frontrunner for TFKBNPOTY2013

Another full day of football fixtures. We are spoiled this time of the year.

The cut of Kelly Preston’s jib in Twins. :clap::clap:

The Forrest Gump Soundtrack.

Class!

Tard

Happy New Year mate

11 lads in the local club are after losing a total of 24 stone in 6 weeks in an operation transformation type effort.

Fat cunts