Things that are right

Go out with a fucking bang, bud.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 899321, member: 129”]Yeah, why not. One of todays objectives was to ask yer man if he’d be my reference as I’ve done a good bit of work for him in the last 15 months or so. Nicely enough, I didn’t have to ask. As we were finishing up he said, as soon as I leave, he’d be more than happy to be my reference. A nice rebuff to the likes of @Fagan ODowd who think I wouldn’t work to stay warm. I gave 100%, was bullied and was driven to booze. And now I’m, like Alan Partridge, bouncing back.

A big lump sum would be lovely and all I have to do is go through the email search on Lotus Notes and find the nasty ones from the boss. I’ll get ye all together and bring you to Australia to visit @caoimhaoin . 2 weeks. On me.[/quote]

Dont be too blatant printing off the mails or theyll pay your notice out

I’ll show you them in the Bridge while I sup a mineral and watch you neck a dozen pints of stout and fight whoever is silly enough to call you an Enniscorthy cunt.

Thanks Art, after this morning’s conversation I’m being very careful. I think I’ll have a case.

I call those days Tuesday

Dole day?

Dole day is Wednesday Art, or at least it was when I was last claiming it

Used to be tuesdays in gorey back in 93 when i was collecting 57 pounds.

I hear the island was submerged last night in the harbour

[quote=“artfoley, post: 899350, member: 179”]Used to be tuesdays in gorey back in 93 when i was collecting 57 pounds.

I hear the island was submerged last night in the harbour[/quote]

I’ve been in London since yesterday so not a clue what happened last night. Pity it wouldn’t wash away all the scumbags in Riverchapel.

In fairness to storm god hes hit new ross, cork, arklow.

Its a bit greedy to hope for the knackers in riverchapel/ardamine and templeshannon to be visited by vengeful storm god. Fingers crossed though

[quote=“artfoley, post: 899358, member: 179”]In fairness to storm god hes hit new ross, cork, arklow.

Its a bit greedy to hope for the knackers in riverchapel/ardamine and templeshannon to be visited by vengeful storm god. Fingers crossed though[/quote]

We could with the storm god hitting the Boardwalk/O’Connell street and surrounding areas in Dublin and wash away the knackers/scumbags in those areas.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 899358, member: 179”]In fairness to storm god hes hit new ross, cork, arklow.

Its a bit greedy to hope for the knackers in riverchapel/ardamine and templeshannon to be visited by vengeful storm god. Fingers crossed though[/quote]

I’ll have you know that some crackpot survey voted Arklow the most romantic destination in Ireland :confused:

For who? Smackheads from new ross or athlone?

I had to look it up but it was a Tesco (!) commissioned survey based on romantic products being bought in Tesco ahead of Valentines Day. I’ll spare you the various articles that all our ‘media outlets’ reported it on.

I’ll take a PM on this.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=arklow+romantic+town

Is the difference between an alcoholic and a wino not a degree of functioning?

Jesus wept.

That survey is like saying @myboyblue is the most romantic man in ireland because of the money he spends on rope and rohypnol

It’ll be like Falling Down.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 899384, member: 179”]Jesus wept.

That survey is like saying @myboyblue is the most romantic man in ireland because of the money he spends on rope and rohypnol[/quote]

"excuse me miss, does this rag smell like chloroform to you? "…