Things that are right

Monitoring in case of quick intervention. You loopers need watching.

Ive told you before having a massive snout is not a disability. Neither is your penile misfunction

Ah lovely, churn out the same tired old bullshit. Vent away art, but no need to go bringing down syndrome people into it.

No need for you to get involved either

I like to carry out my rapes during a tsunami.

She’s delighted because she knows I’ll lose the beer gut, have more energy and be riding her senseless. I’d probably regard her as a high-functioning person who drinks a little too much. But since I’ve stopped somewhat so has she. It’ll make her better looking and hopefully less likely to have a pop at me for not doing the hoovering. So it’s all good.

[quote=“scumpot, post: 899104, member: 182”]Huh???..
you took my quote totally out of context…read my full post…[/quote]

Sorry, I’ve read it again and am still not sure. I probably have Wet Brain, so don’t worry about it.

Are you working out your notice these days, pal?

I am. 3 weeks from tomorrow now. The legal advisor (who was temporary CEO for a while) took me out for a green tea this morning to try and change my mind. Once I told him the full story of my work situation he understood.

Nice to be asked all the same, pal.

Did you discuss the comments on your file at all? Any action on them yet?

I showed the legal chap a couple of emails and he said I could probably build a case which could give me a big lump sum. Not sure I want to go down that road though.
Was supposed to meet the boss this afternoon where I would ask her to amend her manager’s comments but she’s busy and it’s been held off until next Wednesday.

Thanks for your co-operation, mate. It’s much appreciated in helping me complete my character profile prior to engaging in some @caoimhaoin style psychoanalysis.

No problem, pal

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 899296, member: 129”]I showed the legal chap a couple of emails and he said I could probably build a case which could give me a big lump sum. Not sure I want to go down that road though.
Was supposed to meet the boss this afternoon where I would ask her to amend her manager’s comments but she’s busy and it’s been held off until next Wednesday.[/quote]

go for it be-fucked.

Fuck yeah

Yeah, why not. One of todays objectives was to ask yer man if he’d be my reference as I’ve done a good bit of work for him in the last 15 months or so. Nicely enough, I didn’t have to ask. As we were finishing up he said, as soon as I leave, he’d be more than happy to be my reference. A nice rebuff to the likes of @Fagan ODowd who think I wouldn’t work to stay warm. I gave 100%, was bullied and was driven to booze. And now I’m, like Alan Partridge, bouncing back.

A big lump sum would be lovely and all I have to do is go through the email search on Lotus Notes and find the nasty ones from the boss. I’ll get ye all together and bring you to Australia to visit @caoimhaoin . 2 weeks. On me.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 899321, member: 129”]Yeah, why not. One of todays objectives was to ask yer man if he’d be my reference as I’ve done a good bit of work for him in the last 15 months or so. Nicely enough, I didn’t have to ask. As we were finishing up he said, as soon as I leave, he’d be more than happy to be my reference. A nice rebuff to the likes of @Fagan ODowd who think I wouldn’t work to stay warm. I gave 100%, was bullied and was driven to booze. And now I’m, like Alan Partridge, bouncing back.

A big lump sum would be lovely and all I have to do is go through the email search on Lotus Notes and find the nasty ones from the boss. I’ll get ye all together and bring you to Australia to visit @caoimhaoin . 2 weeks. On me.[/quote]

sure what else would you be at whilst working out your notice.

Good point. Though, I’ll use my farewell speech in the canteen to settle old scores so I need to start writing that too.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 899321, member: 129”]Yeah, why not. One of todays objectives was to ask yer man if he’d be my reference as I’ve done a good bit of work for him in the last 15 months or so. Nicely enough, I didn’t have to ask. As we were finishing up he said, as soon as I leave, he’d be more than happy to be my reference. A nice rebuff to the likes of @Fagan ODowd who think I wouldn’t work to stay warm. I gave 100%, was bullied and was driven to booze. And now I’m, like Alan Partridge, bouncing back.

A big lump sum would be lovely and all I have to do is go through the email search on Lotus Notes and find the nasty ones from the boss. I’ll get ye all together and bring you to Australia to visit @caoimhaoin . 2 weeks. On me.[/quote]

Can you post some of them up here Thraw or PM them on? Just for the laugh like.