Things that are right

FYP is pretty much done and dusted, a small few modifications and add a few addpendix(can’t remember what the plural of it is) to it

lol… whens it due… cause unless its due moro your way too organised

When is is what due CLG? :eek:

his FYP aka…or as we renamed them last year PIG

Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail…I am a hoor for the punishment, first draft had to be in last week, proper binded version has to be in some time in April

Where you headed in life after a public admin degree puke?

Well it will take me four years to get a public admin degree seeing as I am not studying it, but I know where I am going come May when I finish my degree…Straight to the dole office

Flano is right.

So is Ben.

So are Shinzon and Donkeytail, good sorts

And Ball Ox and Shan

Ramsey’s kitchen nightmares…Fucking great show…new series started a few minutes ago on channel 4

Missed it. :wink:
Any good?

[quote=“The Dunph”]Missed it. :wink:
Any good?[/quote]

Only saw the first half an hour but twas building nicely, presume it is repeated during the week

Simple, seasonal dishes
Fresh, local produce etc. etc.

Every show of the lasts series was basically the same!
I still enjoyed it but I hope he changes up a bit.

idiot scumbag criminals shooting their own heads off.
More of this carry on please lads…

Limerick crime figure dies after accidental shooting

23/03/2009 - 07:41:44
A well-known Limerick crime figure has died in hospital overnight after shooting himself at the weekend.

Twenty-nine-year-old Philip Collopy was discovered at his home in St Munchin’s Street, St Mary’s Park, with a gunshot wound to his head in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Garda are treating his death as accidental.

Mr Collopy is believed to have been inspecting a handgun when it discharged.

He was on life-support at the Mid-Western Regional Hospital until his death last night.

The 29-year-old made headlines recently when he gave evidence at a trial in Limerick and showed the jury a bullet-proof vest he was wearing, claiming his life was constantly under threat.

He had previous convictions for possession of a weapon, assault and escaping from custody.

He went to great lengths to prove this to the jury :smiley:

Vincent Browne and the tobacco industry representative. Great tv.

[quote=“HBV*”]idiot scumbag criminals shooting their own heads off.
More of this carry on please lads…

Limerick crime figure dies after accidental shooting

23/03/2009 - 07:41:44
A well-known Limerick crime figure has died in hospital overnight after shooting himself at the weekend.

Twenty-nine-year-old Philip Collopy was discovered at his home in St Munchin’s Street, St Mary’s Park, with a gunshot wound to his head in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Garda are treating his death as accidental.

Mr Collopy is believed to have been inspecting a handgun when it discharged.

He was on life-support at the Mid-Western Regional Hospital until his death last night.

The 29-year-old made headlines recently when he gave evidence at a trial in Limerick and showed the jury a bullet-proof vest he was wearing, claiming his life was constantly under threat.

He had previous convictions for possession of a weapon, assault and escaping from custody.[/quote]

Heard Paul Williams on the radio earlier and apparently Collopy was a bit of a gun freak. His friends had been taking pictures of him earlier on their mobiles of him showing off with the gun. He had been parading a new shoulder holster and was showing the lads how to blow someone’s head off, when lo and behold he put the gun to his own head and forgot their was a bullet in it he was so out of it on coke or whatever.
Great to get at the cunt.

Vincent’s show is regularly very good. He had a right go at Ulick O’Connor there last week over his book on Brendan Behan. He’s a serious wum.