Things that are right

The Shermingate Thread

Had a little brush-up on my TFK history there and it’s comedy gold all the way. Fooking great stuff. One of the highlights for me was puke’s announcement that he was “not a squealer”. You don’t hear that every day.

Thought the way farmer was going round as a private investigator trying to get to the bottom of it especially funny…

It’s quality all the way. Probably more Greys Anatomy than Sopranos but highly entertaining nevertheless. Someone should put together a highlights reel. This story deserves to be told.

Definitely one of the top threads in the history of the Internet. It’s even funnier because it starts out with Flano having a go at Puke.

Having retired from work nothing beats rambling to town for the few days of Cheltenham.
A few reckless but oft times winning punts (Good ol’ Ruby), a plethora of thoroughly enjoyable pints with old pals and a spin home from the publican.
On a distressing note - town was jambo on Weds. with lads with very strong Northern accents. A gentle enquiry revealed them to be “job-seekers” who were in town to sign/collect dole money.
Definitely fooking wrong…:cool:

Sultans of Swing. I love it.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Having retired from work nothing beats rambling to town for the few days of Cheltenham.
A few reckless but oft times winning punts (Good ol’ Ruby), a plethora of thoroughly enjoyable pints with old pals and a spin home from the publican.
On a distressing note - town was jambo on Weds. with lads with very strong Northern accents. A gentle enquiry revealed them to be “job-seekers” who were in town to sign/collect dole money.
Definitely fooking wrong…:D[/quote]

Is this Mohill you are referring to Boxty?

[quote=“Watch The Break”]The Shermingate Thread

Had a little brush-up on my TFK history there and it’s comedy gold all the way. Fooking great stuff. One of the highlights for me was puke’s announcement that he was “not a squealer”. You don’t hear that every day.[/quote]

Went looking for the thread again and couldnt find it, anyone know the tags/link. Maybe it should be made a sticky, that way any potential members can get a clear view of what they are letting themselves in for. It is also a good introduction introduction to some of the main posters.

Just type yahoo and pictures into a search and it will pop up.

Christ you’re a fucking eejit not being able to find that thread, you claim to know a lot about it and you can’t even come up with some keywords to put into a search for it!!

BAN PUKE!

[CENTER]http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg443/HaiEmiily/crazyblackkid.gif[/CENTER]

I believe the title of the thread is “the puke has lost it”

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9990/rowinglq9.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/people/Joey-Fritzl/1321429180

A twix and a mug of tea

Do you ever go to college puke?

I was in monday alright…i have no lectures on a thursday and nly about 9 hours of lectures a week…Normally spend my time multi-tsking…For example, I am posting on here and writing an essay on the use of simulation in airports…Rivetting stuff

Whats that got to do with Public admin?

Fuck all to do with in Runty…

Ballinamore Farmer. In evidence again in big numbers Paddy’s Day.
Making a right lot of noise too.

no no runt its public admin he wishes he was doing as they have even less hours… i preusme one of your days possible thursday is a day in which your menat to spend perfecting your FYP