Things that are right

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 933221, member: 110”]First swim of the year today, picked up some lovely bread and a few slices of ham in Cavistons for the lunchtime sandwich, washed down with a cup of tea.

Smug as fuck[/QUOTE]

I usually combine the two.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 933221, member: 110”]First swim of the year today, picked up some lovely bread and a few slices of ham in Cavistons for the lunchtime sandwich, washed down with a cup of tea.

Smug as fuck[/QUOTE]

Good man fran. I’m just back from the high rock myself. Freezing but gorgeous. And the summer starts now!

Sitting on killiney hill on a gloriously sunny day with the magnificient view over dublin bay

The hindu chap who sells tyres around the corner from my house.

Top, top bloke

Smug as fuck[/QUOTE]

Let’s see how smug you are rotting down in hell

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 933310, member: 1137”]The hindu chap who sells tyres around the corner from my house.

Top, top bloke[/QUOTE]
Was he a push start or pull start?

There’s no such place

Panorama interview -1982

I give you Gerry Adams T.D. President Sinn Fein.

Happy Easter - what a clamping! …next!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsfxs8qHu8

Up there this morning, the upper classes from the surrounding hinterlands were out in their droves welcoming the summer in. Everybody in top form

Picked up Panini Official World Cup Sticker album. £2.99 and 31 stickers included no duplicates. Four Argentina but no English players yet.

Handy fixture list there too with space to fill in results

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 933581, member: 2272”]Picked up Panini Official World Cup Sticker album. £2.99 and 31 stickers included no duplicates. Four Argentina but no English players yet.

Handy fixture list there too with space to fill in results[/QUOTE]

How much is a packet of stickers on their own? In recent years England pictures have not included the proper kit. A bit cuntish.

We got this one kid, Mongo…

In numbskulls parlance the Pancreatic beta cells about to face down a heavy cavalry charge Braveheart style

Daniel Alves eats a banana that has been thrown at him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOCE55hyATM

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 938033, member: 183”]Daniel Alves eats a banana that has been thrown at him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOCE55hyATM
[/QUOTE]

Do they not feed him at all?

notice handed in to bosses in work. 4 weeks til I leave here and start work with a company where the travel is an hour less each way, less working hours in the week and better money. thank fuck! been far too long waiting! they have also cut off my TFK access in work too, so definitely needed to get a move sorted. priorities and all that.

Best of luck mate. A momentous day.

Nice one. How long are you traveling at the minute? I couldn’t handle a commute like that

About an hour and 15 minutes at the moment, so taking a massive chunk out of that. Fuck all driving in new job too so won’t be on the road as much as I am now too.