Things that are right

I can see how my last post could be misconstrued.

What I meant was that I agree with you. Out Friday and Saturday and today I am like a zombie, feel down and have blown a heap of money.

170 :eek::eek::eek:

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 962663, member: 24”]I can see how my last post could be misconstrued.

What I meant was that I agree with you. Out Friday and Saturday and today I am like a zombie, feel down and have blown a heap of money.[/QUOTE]
I still have love for you, mate…chin up and all that.

You fucking mug…sort yourself out or you will lose that lady of yours. That’s irresponsible shit, do you want to end up glass?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 962663, member: 24”]I can see how my last post could be misconstrued.

What I meant was that I agree with you. Out Friday and Saturday and today I am like a zombie, feel down and have blown a heap of money.[/QUOTE]
Had about 3 months without having anything more than a few jars-saved about a grand a month and could enjoy the 2 days off you get a week. Been on it heavy enough now for the last few weeks and I forgot how shit it makes you feel. A blow out every now and again is grand but this thing of dying every Sunday after spending a few hundred quid on grog is a mug/young man’s game.

Can never understand it, pal. I have mates who would spend max €70 or so even on a heavy night. I somehow manage to at least do €100 every night I go out in Dublin and many more like Friday where the sum is ridiculous. I’d be the same lad scoffing at fellas spending €70 on a t-shirt and calling them mugs.

You’d be right to call a lad a mug for spending 70 euro on a t shirt, but 170 on drink! Even in Dublin that’s going some. Stick to Guinness and you can sicken yourself well and truly for half that.

It’s vodka & red bull that blows the spending out of the water. Drinking in a round of four and can easily be spending €40 a round. Do that twice and you’re already €80 down. Then buy two or three strawberry daquiris for some tart and you’ll have spent another €50.

Gave that red bull shit up a long time ago, bro-used to feel like my heart wanted to come out through my chest on Sunday mornings. 10 hours of drinking at breakneck pace, bourbon and ginger, doubles, rounds of that, shots, cheap cunts skipping rounds, burgers, giving Habib the taxi driver €20 for an €8 fare because he played a good song on the way home-it all adds up.

Are you sure you have the correct thread here Farmer. Surely you’re not reneging on your roots by whinging about 2 “nights out”. It appears from this, that you’re abrogating your responsibilities to your neighbours, the likes of MTR and JGM to stand up and be counted, fight the good fight, carry home the spoils, the tales of merriment and divilment and ta’ fuck with the cost - be it physically, emotionally or monetary.

You’re gone soft, a few days at the silage would have brought you around.

Leonardo Di Caprio has rented a 482 ft yacht, boasting a deck top Jacuzzi, a swimming pool, fitness hall, cinema and large conference room among other assets and sailed it to Brazil for the World Cup.

The vessel is owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates and owner of Manchester City FC, and is the fifth largest yacht in the world.

Oh, and he’s gone and flown in 50 or so Playboy and Swimsuit models to help pass the time over the course of the tournament.

Gent we are merely existing, that is living.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 964061, member: 180”]Leonardo Di Caprio has rented a 482 ft yacht, boasting a deck top Jacuzzi, a swimming pool, fitness hall, cinema and large conference room among other assets and sailed it to Brazil for the World Cup.

The vessel is owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates and owner of Manchester City FC, and is the fifth largest yacht in the world.

Oh, and he’s gone and flown in 50 or so Playboy and Swimsuit models to help pass the time over the course of the tournament.

Gent we are merely existing, that is living.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that’s all well and good but is he happy? I bet he’s never had the buzz of getting an excel macro to work exactly as you want it. That’s my oscar, where’s his?

I was going to ask the exact same thing!

Fucking delirious I’d imagine.

USA jersey - gorgeous. Christ - imagine making love to Alejandra Buitrago as she wore that jersey.

Watching live World Cup football on a plane.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 964061, member: 180”]Leonardo Di Caprio has rented a 482 ft yacht, boasting a deck top Jacuzzi, a swimming pool, fitness hall, cinema and large conference room among other assets and sailed it to Brazil for the World Cup.

Gent we are merely existing, that is living.[/QUOTE]
Renting is dead money.

Which, renting the women or the boat?

Took a drive out through West Clare earlier today. Stopped for some lunhc in Lahinch and then up the coast road and back by Miltown Malbay. A glorious day and drive:clap:

How did you get to Lahinch?