Things that are right

Ennis - Inagh - Ennistymon. Back by Miltown Malbay, Connolly, Inch, Kilmaley

Spent a lovely afternoon in the grounds of emo demense with the wife and little miss.

Jesus, this country is fantastic in good weather, even made tipp look good over the last couple of days

:clap:

Hark at yer man with his ‘Demense’.

And not even a mention of the gandon architecture

[QUOTE=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 946915, member: 1168”]A hot chick with a Hula-Hoop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NFWgG4_6NI
[/QUOTE]

Mesmeric, or as the yanks would say. Super awsome.

South American strikers.

My ten month old son’s new favourite toy is a sliotar. He hasn’t left it down in two days!

Pick him up one of these, they’re the job, hour of enjoyment and “little” risk of damage http://hurlog.com/

He has one already as well as a real hurl. It’s the hurlog sliotar that he has been guarding carefully.

They were all gifts by the way, I’m not going to turn into Tiger Woods da or anything

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 966723, member: 1572”]He has one already as well as a real hurl. It’s the hurlog sliotar that he has been guarding carefully.

They were all gifts by the way, I’m not going to turn into Tiger Woods da or anything[/QUOTE]

Did you get one of John Hoyne’s boxed real wooden hurls and real sliotars?
If you did be careful around the TV or your legs when he is able to swing!!

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 966723, member: 1572”]He has one already as well as a real hurl. It’s the hurlog sliotar that he has been guarding carefully.

They were all gifts by the way, I’m not going to turn into Tiger Woods da or anything[/QUOTE]
The hurlog sliothar is a right yoke alright, jaysus they get hours of enjoyment out of it.

No box but sounds like something similar.

Reading on the local paper here about your loutish lot last week. U-12s from here went down to play O’Loughlins. The report went something along the lines of “after initially being taken aback by the the aggressive tactics of the opposition the lads gave a good account of themselves…”.

Subsequently I heard the Tullamore lads were told to stop whinging and go out and stand up for themselves leading to a right hardy battle.

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 966734, member: 1572”]No box but sounds like something similar.

Reading on the local paper here about your loutish lot last week. U-12s from here went down to play O’Loughlins. The report went something along the lines of “after initially being taken aback by the the aggressive tactics of the opposition the lads gave a good account of themselves…”.

Subsequently I heard the Tullamore lads were told to stop whinging and go out and stand up for themselves leading to a right hardy battle.[/QUOTE]

abysmal post

Punk IPA on draft
Heaven knows I’m miserable now on the jukebox

Bliss

Drawing the last load of round bales of hay, sun low in the sky, darool - meet her at the love parade booming on the radio… and going to watch Galway ambush the Cats tomorrow.

Out havin a few pucks with Ben, Jerry and two of my nephews until dusk on the longest day of the year. Magic!

I was out on the bike in the Peak District on the longest day last year, and it was fucking snowing! I love this weather.

Putlocker:clap:

Where is the bogger-alert rating?
Up Galway btw:pint: