Things that are right

Some Mothers do have em.

Pete, when you get your first good blowjob, you’ll understand.

#betterthansoggybiscuit

There are not enough words to convey my inability to convey my thoughts har. Good lad.

Two miserable sucks of a floppy dick does not a blowjob make.

Oh and @Peter G where the fuck do you think you are? AFR? Premierview?
No one put a gun to your spastic head to made you click the link and then click the embedded video.
Your faux indignation sinks of self loathing and a serious identity crisis. I think you’d want to have a serious chat with yourselves.

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 976676, member: 1495”]Two miserable sucks of a floppy dick does not a blowjob make.

Oh and @Peter G where the fuck do you think you are? AFR? Premierview?
No one put a gun to your spastic head to made you click the link and then click the embedded video.
Your faux indignation sinks of self loathing and a serious identity crisis. I think you’d want to have a serious chat with yourselves.

:D[/QUOTE]

You’re a sex maniac.

A party of Leitrim folk on holiday in Kerry, where 2 of the participants sing a few songs, play a few tunes and enact a bitéén of tomfoolery. This is followed by conspiratorial tales of the “struggle against the forces of the Crown” alluding to “assisting in the Peace Process” while consuming multiple halves of sponsored Jameson. Receiving annual Christmas cards from Bill and Hilary Clinton embellished the scenario.
We might win fuck-all but some of us can give All-Star performances…:pint:

:smiley: :smiley:

Your a hermaphrodite freak

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 976697, member: 1495”]:smiley: :smiley:

Your a hermaphrodite freak[/QUOTE]

I’d say you’re probably a rapist as well you seedy bum.

:eek:

That’s arsebandit trash talk. There’s probably link you can click for that somewhere.

You’re a bum.

You’re bum obsessed. You’re a bummer.

A right fooking whore.

That’s no way to talk about princess mate, I know you don’t mean it.

That sounds like something Tywin Lannister would organise.

24 of the bastards… what a tramp.

My dole was a tenner short last week due to an “overpayment”. I had never been overpaid lately so I rang today to query it.

It relates to an overpayment the last time I was on the dole in 2005.
9 years ago!

Someone in there is earning their corn and I’m happy to be a true Gael who doesn’t shirk from paying his due, even if it means getting a tenner less for another few weeks.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 978837, member: 129”]My dole was a tenner short last week due to an “overpayment”. I had never been overpaid lately so I rang today to query it.

It relates to an overpayment the last time I was on the dole in 2005.
9 years ago!

Someone in there is earning their corn and I’m happy to be a true Gael who doesn’t shirk from paying his due, even if it means getting a tenner less for another few weeks.[/QUOTE]
:clap:
Let’s hope that interview pays off, the employment sector needs @Thrawneen back in the work place.

Im feeling hungry … c’maaaaan!

When you discover in work that what everyone else is doing is wrong, and you are right. :clap: